Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Received my Cloupor Gt 80 and enjoyed it alot. It has the smallest form factor of any dual 18650 mod that I've encountered. I've been vaping my Crown tank .25 Ohm at around 50-60 Watts so haven't maxed out to 80 watts yet

When I received & held the APV I had one huge gripe. The Battery door was very rattly and constantly moving from side to side. I considered it intolerable and was planning to sell it on the classys, then I ran across this Mickey Mouse fix in a post. Tried it and it worked.

The fix is to take electric tape and pile it up 1 by one on the edges until they were as high as possible without hitting the top or possibly hitting the top just a tad. I did this on all 4 sides. The result is that the tape is keeping the door from moving side to side and has stablized the door.

Without learning this trick I would have sold this on the Classifieds, the loose rattly door was just that annoying.
Capture.JPG

Reactions: Roadshaker

Roadshaker

Apr 19, 2014
Knoxville,TN,USA
That's the way I fixed mine too. The Smok X Cube 2 has a similar loose door. The Cloupor GT is a great mod and love the auto tc. The only dual 18650 I've seen that is smaller is the Ijoy Asolo but the Cloupor is much cheaper. Enjoy and aren't you glad you didn't sell it.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: niczgreat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread