• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Cloupor's new toy - the T5

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK
Well I'd be interested in one at that price

Yeah, me too Bob. There are already a few places offering pre-ordering but with a 100% mark-up or thereabouts, as usual it's a piss-take. I don't mind people making a tenner but too many people are ripping people off, anyone in business looking for more than 40% is just plain greedy.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
This sounds a bit daft coming from me as i am waiting for a mod with a DNA30 in it, but i dont really see the need for something with even more power, especially 50W.

I'm buying something with the DNA30 in purely for aesthetic reasons really, with the added bonus of it being regulated as i didnt really want another mech. If people are into blowing clouds, etc then i understand why you would want that level of power, but for those of you that have vaped at say 20W+ do you enjoy the flavour more? Is the flavour more intense or just more burnt? does it depend on the juice - VG/PG rations as to how much of a burnt taste you get?

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
This sounds a bit daft coming from me as i am waiting for a mod with a DNA30 in it, but i dont really see the need for something with even more power, especially 50W.

I'm buying something with the DNA30 in purely for aesthetic reasons really, with the added bonus of it being regulated as i didnt really want another mech. If people are into blowing clouds, etc then i understand why you would want that level of power, but for those of you that have vaped at say 20W+ do you enjoy the flavour more? Is the flavour more intense or just more burnt? does it depend on the juice - VG/PG rations as to how much of a burnt taste you get?

Of course some of us are just collectors Ron :laugh:
Hope you are not getting the Cloupor DNA30 the buttons are horrible, like pin heads that dig into your finger/thumb, when i get my IPV I may put mine up for sale.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Of course some of us are just collectors Ron :laugh:
Hope you are not getting the Cloupor DNA30 the buttons are horrible, like pin heads that dig into your finger/thumb, when i get my IPV I may put mine up for sale.

I'm not Ron - that's turnippits ;)

And as for the collector bit... i get that, terrible affliction, which i suffer from pretty badly myself :toast:

It's not a Cloupor I'm getting - I've opted for a pipe this time, never been interested in them before, but once i started thinking about them and looking at what was available i had to have one! It was a bonus to find one with the DNA30 in it too as i didnt want another full mech, even though it's coming from the states and maintenance / repair-wise a mech would have been a safer bet.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I'm not Ron - that's turnippits ;)

And as for the collector bit... i get that, terrible affliction, which i suffer from pretty badly myself :toast:

It's not a Cloupor I'm getting - I've opted for a pipe this time, never been interested in them before, but once i started thinking about them and looking at what was available i had to have one! It was a bonus to find one with the DNA30 in it too as i didnt want another full mech, even though it's coming from the states and maintenance / repair-wise a mech would have been a safer bet.

:facepalm: I'm getting terrible at remembering names (I think it's the meds I have to take now, it's got worse since my TIA ten years ago), and thanks for reminding me that you are the one that's getting the pipe.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
:facepalm: I'm getting terrible at remembering names (I think it's the meds I have to take now, it's got worse since my TIA ten years ago), and thanks for reminding me that you are the one that's getting the pipe.

Ahh, thats ok.... I'll be gibbering on about the pipe for months to come anyhow so you would soon remember ;)

I was going to get another provari, but there is so much available now that i couldnt justify getting another one. Not too long ago a provari seemed the obvious choice and i still think that if you want to vape at under 16W then it's the best widely available mod there is, but the variety of stuff out there now makes it seem daft to get another one - well for my circumstances anyway. I should really get myself a kick to get more use out of the mech i have. I must say though, despite not personally being interested in this new cloupor device the price seems very reasonable.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Ahh, thats ok.... I'll be gibbering on about the pipe for months to come anyhow so you would soon remember ;)

I was going to get another provari, but there is so much available now that i couldnt justify getting another one. Not too long ago a provari seemed the obvious choice and i still think that if you want to vape at under 16W then it's the best widely available mod there is, but the variety of stuff out there now makes it seem daft to get another one - well for my circumstances anyway. I should really get myself a kick to get more use out of the mech i have. I must say though, despite not personally being interested in this new cloupor device the price seems very reasonable.

I got myself a 2nd hand Provari Mini on ukv recently to go with the full size one I already had, and that new Cloupor does look nice for the price, but do I really need 50W :lol:, I have a couple of kicks but have yet to use them in a Mech, must try them out one day.

Just two things to say regarding the kick...Cody get one, and bob use it. They really are brilliant. :D

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK
I'm very happy with the Cloupor DNA30, the nipple type buttons are not a problem for me and the device itself is great. My only criticism is that it goes into sleep mode [turns off] if not used for 2 mins. OK one click brings it back to life but still a pain in the ..... I now find that I automatically click once on the girlfriends MVP if I'm tasting hers, lol.
As for the high wattage brigade, I'm not one of them. I'm not getting one because of that capability, I just think it look pretty cool. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread