Compact Box Mod - Decisions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SF0059

Verified Member
Mar 19, 2015
Lynchburg, VA
I have been rocking a Cloupor Mini and a sigelei 100W for the last little bit. I bought them before looking into how I vape and what my needs and desires are. Personally, I want to move away from high wattage (Sigelei) and poor quality (Cloupor). I have already ordered my replacement for the Sigelei, a hana modz V4D (it's in the mail and I can't wait!!!). Now I want to replace the Cloupor.

I want an American made, DNA40 compact device for daily carry and in the car. The two that I am looking at are the ProtoVapor XPV and the hana modz V4M. The DNA40 chip is a must, because I truly think the temperature control feature is a must-have both in terms of performance and safety.

Out of those two, which way would you go? The ProtoVapor is cool, but it is a little on the long side. The Hana is nice and small, but I'm not sure what kind of battery life I will get out of the LiPo pack. Do any of you have any experience with either?

I am open to another suggestion that meets the American-made and DNA40 criteria.

Thanks!

Last edited:

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Also, anyone who is interested in a lightly used Cloupor Mini or Sigelei 100W Plus, let me know, ha!

They won't like you posting that to this section, but if you click this link and get yourself verified, you'll be able to use the Classifieds section where you can buy and sell to your heart's content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread