Companys to avoid due to slow processing and Shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BriDog67

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Wisconsin USA
It takes a while but you'll eventually find suppliers that you like more than others and limit yourself to them. That's what I did and I'm quite content with the 2 that I use. After ordering a couple times, you'll know what to expect and when to expect it. It takes time so try to have some patience.

A lot of these guys are independent and don't have the resources that the bigger companies have. I'd imagine most are more committed than they would like to be and are doing a great service to us as consumers so unless someone flat out ripped you off, there's really no justifiable reason to trash any of them.

Lyndale

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Wisconsin
1 day - I wish all my online purchases were that quick!!!

No kidding. I hope the OP never buys something from woot.com. That 5 business days for processing will just kill him/her. But conversely, I did once buy something online that was shipped before I payed for it... if you count buying stuff from a friend across the country via paypal as buying online.

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
when you need e-juice ASAP!

Now to the fastest processing suppliers.

cignot.com is awesome these ladys don't mess around, within the hour of placing the order they shipped out my PCC,Usb Passthru and 5ml of menthol ecopure juice! Great service now I will time them on how long it takes to get here, if its here by friday that is a 3 day shipping and within my reasonable standards for delivery even if it is USPS.

Another good company, though there products are more on the pricy side e-smokeytreats is reasonably quick, they charge u $12 for USPS shipping but its well worth it. I ordered my Joye 510 on Friday and got it on Monday, 3 day shipping, Friday,Saturday,Monday, Sunday USPS do not operate.

www.Vaporkings.com Rob rocks every order Ive made to him is here in 2 days I'm in Calif he's in Okl fr fast he cant be beat only $5 shipping

HYDRO

Sep 26, 2009
P-Cola, FL
What about SMOKING EVERYWHERE's little 14 free trial gimmick --- 14 day free trial - the 14 days INCLUDES shipping, then they PURPOSELY wait 7 days to ship your order, add 2-3 days for delivery & then 2-3 days should you decide to send it back ..... LOL thats leaving MAYBE 1 day to try it out & decide if you wanna keep it... Even then you could very well end up not getting it back in time for a refund.....

and people got the nerve to cry about 4 day delivery times...it just reminds me of one of my Favorite sayings of my generation.

"Too Many people Are Trying To Find Their Inner Child - When They Need To Be Finding Their Inner Adult"

PeacE,
HYDRO

Circumspice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
God's Country
I placed an order with CigEasy.com on the night of Nov 1st or early morning hours of Nov 2nd and my order arrived on the morning of Nov 4th. WOW. Also, the nice folks at CigEasy.com sent me the tracking info by email on Nov 2nd. That is the best customer service experience I have ever had in relation to online orders. Again, WOW!

ezcomputers

Oct 15, 2009
www.akaraessex.com
Obviously the original poster of this thread is just another stupid troll... Notice he only posted the initial post and is probably sitting around laughing that we are all reacting to it... Remember people... Don't feed the TROLLS...
DIE TROLL DIE

Anyways just my opinion on this thread :p
Also I have ordered a few times from RMV and have had no problem with their processing time, this idiot obviously expects wayyy too much out of a supplier and is one of those "customers" in my business that I FIRE and refuse to work for unless they are paying me a premium ...... Fee for me to even deal with them....
Still though I smell a BIG FAT SMELLY TROLL

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Don't be talkin bad bout my bro Cleatus at Mist Stix hehe. I've prlly bought over 300ml or so from him and it always shows up fast as hell. I've never had any problems at all with him and the juice always taste like its post to, no burnt .... crack tire perfume taste at all like other places I've tried. I just bought 90ml out of his clearance section for 23 bucks shipped. You cant beat his prices with the ECF coupon code.

gooney0

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
Falls Church, VA
I'm very happy with all the suppliers I've order from so far. They all ship the next business day.

Once its shipped its out of their hands though I've always gotten my packages very quickly.

I assume these vendors ship once per day. They can't possibly be driving to the post office for each order. If you order at noon you take your chances that they've already shipped today.

Order at night. This way you know that today doesn't count and its very likely it'll go out tomorrow.

-Gooney0

Techno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
Fort Pierce, FL
I have ordered several times from both RMV and Mist-Stix and had very good service. I have marveled at 2 day service from Colorado (when they were there) to Fla first class mail. and my last order from Mist-stix ordered on Thursday had it on Friday. I can think of many slower but still not bad suppliers ,In these he picked 2 of the best. I have to think its a joke.

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
:) I am a newbie and have ordered from the following suppliers:
TECC (The Electronic Cigarette Company)
Eastmall
Johnson's Creek Original Smoke Juice

All three shipped my orders the next business day. Eastmall, located in China took only 5 days from the order date to delivery at my door in Texas! I have heard about others having experienced significant delays when ordering from China. All three of these companies give tracking numbers. Cannot comment on their customer service as I have had no reason to contact them.

You will NEVER get INSTANT GRATIFICATION with shipping. WE ALL wait, unpatiently like a kid on christmas morning. There are a bunch of other orders ahead of yours to fill and that takes a little time (unless you want to receive the wrong items) Then it goes to shipping where there are those orders that are ahead of yours again. Then USPS takes over and then its a crap shoot, its the POST OFFICE..they screw up LOTS of stuff. So dont rag on suppliers (By Name) and their protocol on how they get thier orders out. YOUR problem is impatience and that "everything is all about me" attitude. Leave the suppliers alone. Now im mad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread