Concentrates from Juicy Vapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

haiqu

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2012
Bundarra NSW
A selection of 3ml bottles of flavour concentrate arrived from Juicy Vapors yesterday. I went with them due to some of the more unusual fruit flavours they have on offer. Delivery time was 15 days USA to Australia, including weekends.

What was ordered (and received) was the following:

Amaretto, Beer, Blackberry, Black Cherry, Dragon Fruit, Ginger, Green Tea, Honey, Honeysuckle, Pear, Prickly Pear, Starfruit

Mixed up batches of Blackberry, Dragon Fruit, Starfruit and Pear to the following recipe:

20ml Propylene Glycol
7ml of 10% nicotine in Vegetable Glycerin
3ml concentrate (in PG base)

Total 30ml per mixed sample. Nicotine level is 23.3mg/ml. PG/VG ratio is 76.6%

Impressions: Flavours are accurate and very tasty. Dragon Fruit seems a little too weak at this concentration, the other three tried so far are adequate. Since I've never eaten Dragon Fruit this may just be how the fruit tastes au naturel.

Conclusion: I'm satisfied with the quality, delivery time and flavours of this vendor, although shipping costs were fairly savage compared to the value of the order. The checkout was also misleading, claiming that orders over $50.00 gave free shipping when in fact this only applies to US continental orders.

haiqu

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2012
Bundarra NSW
`cept JV adds coloring! ooooooooooo Just what I want in my juice.

Another unfounded comment. Get a clue guys, don't spread wild rumours. Most of the concentrates I received were clear or very slightly yellow-brown.

If you know something about the product, fine. But don't just make up stuff.

Last edited:

BakuPeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Gainesville, Ga
Another unfounded comment. Get a clue guys, don't spread wild rumours. Most of the concentrates I received were clear or very slightly yellow-brown.

If you know something about the product, fine. But don't just make up stuff.

I'm sorry I was not 100% SPECIFIC, many of their JUICES contain coloring. Many say "This Flavor Contains Added Food Coloring which is GRAS Approved" on their site.

StarFruit and Prickly Pear are flavors sold by Flavor West. The list of flavors probably contain a mixture of various flavor dealers. (TPA, FW etc..)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread