Concerning Nicotine levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB Goode

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2010
Bronx, NY
I hope I compose this the right way. I'd like to find out if a higher nicotine level will help in quitting the desire to smoke analogs . Example---I smoked ultra lights cig--was satisfied. I used to smoke the same brand lights but needed to go to ultras. Bronckial problems. I recently got 6 mg juice because it said it was comperable to ultra lights--didn't get that same relaxed feeling that analogs gave. So, if I get a higher level of nic, will it calm down the cravings the same way a cig did? I like this particular place that I got the 6mg from, the reason being is that it was the same kind I used to smoke ( Parliment), but their next level up is 16mgs ( same Parliment). I'm also asking because I really don't care for the loads of flavored juices out there. They just don't agree with my taste buds. I have 3 new bottles of flavored juice. Tried each one once and they're on my shelf. I'm 1/2 way down on my present 6 mg bottle and need to order more. I 'm just trying to find out how to get that after smoking feeling that I got from cigs
I hope this way clear enough.
Thanks

swt_silhouette

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
Boston
Hi,
16 mgs is still relatively low. It might not calm you exactly like a cig would, but it might help considerably, with cravings. I was going through much too much juice, so I am about to go higher nic, From 24 to 30ish, (starting tomorrow actually, postman willing! lol!). You may want to check out the PIF group...There you could swap juices you don't care for, with ones you want to try!

JB Goode

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2010
Bronx, NY
Thanks very much. I'm was really lost about what to do. I really thought I was doing the right thing before. It wasn't the company's fault. It was my choice but it was the wrong choice. I guess I just didn't know about strengths of nicotine. This is especially a problem because I'm not trying to stop vaping. Never had any intention to stop vaping. I enjoy vaping. Well anyway, thanks.

Last edited:

swt_silhouette

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
Boston
Thanks very much. I'm was really lost about what to do. I really thought I was doing the right thing before. It wasn't the company's fault. It was my choice but it was the wrong choice. I guess I just didn't know about strengths of nicotine. This is especially a problem because I'm not trying to stop vaping. Never had any intention to stop vaping. I enjoy vaping. Well anyway, thanks.

You WERE doing the right thing! Trying to switch from smoking to vaping is a learning proccess. Everything you did, brought you here, that is a VERY right thing! lol! We will help you. We are very glad you found your way here through this, (so called), "mistake". We all have been where you are, and had to learn the way. We are happy to help! Please keep reading and posting.
Happy vaping!

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
I used to smoke ultra-lights too, close to 2 PAD. I've found 18mg to be perfect for when I'm at home (vaping a lot more) and 24mg for while I'm at work and not able to vape constantly.

I'd suggest you get a couple different strengths until you figure out what works for you. You'll know when it's too much, you will get a bit nauseous. And you can always do what DeeLeeKay suggested, mix a higher strength with a lower to knock it down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread