Contest - Got Vapes? PROVE IT! Win a new E-Power eGo Kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Another contest brought to you by Captain Tightpants' Vape-Along Blog with special thanks to the great folks at GotVapes.com for sponsoring it!

Post a pic of yourself vaping for a chance to win a new E-Power kit and a "I Smoke batteries" t-shirt, courtesy of GotVapes.com!

It could be a pic of you vaping at your house, or in public. It could be you posing next to your vaping stash while exhaling a big ol' cloud of tasty vapor. It could win you a nice little prize! Check it out!

epowerblack.gif

tshirt_ismokebatteries.gif

gotvapes.png

How to Enter: Simply go to this thread in the GotVapes forum and post a picture of yourself vaping, at home, in public... wherever. Then go to this page on my blog and make a comment with your post number in the GotVapes thread. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!

How to win: Be lucky. Because the winner will be randomly chosen after seven days.

How to increase your chances of winning: The picture with the most "Likes" will be given a second entry, doubling their chance of winning!

So... what are you waiting for? Grab your camera and go!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Around a day and a half to go, and only 29 entries so far. Better hurry if you want to win!

Ooooooh.... I like those odds!! :thumb:

So if all of you deadbeats out there don't want to enter the contest and have a chance to win this beautiful prize, that's just fine with me!!! :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread