Aug 5, 2013
The beautiful Puget Sound

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
As i searched in the forum and internet for e liquid steeping method , i end with the following steps :

1-shake bottle thoroughly for 90 second the open it and leave bottle with open cap exposed to air in dark cool place for 24 hours.
2-after 24 hours close it and shake again for 90 second and keep it close .
3-next day shake it for 90 second open for around 10 second the close it .
4-repeat the previous step every day till you finish steeping time which depend on changing taste and color of juice .

Is the above steps regard the correct steeping steps method or there is another method for steeping ,

your advice will be appreciated .

You're method is good. Realize the enemies of juice are heat, light and air BUT in small amounts they can be used to speed up the process of steeping.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
This is what works for me when I have juice that lacks flavor on arrival or that tastes/smells too strong or has too much "bite".

Expose the juice to heat for a period of time. Not too high a heat, you don't want to cook it.
What I do is place a 1/2 in thick board on my radiator, then place the juice in a box and close the lid, then place that box on top of the board for 4-8 hours. It stays at a temp I'd guess of around 80-85 degrees, like a warm summer day. Then I shake it good and try it out.
This has worked like magic for me on some juices that I had let sit in a drawer for a month or more and still didn't get a flavor out of. After being kept warm for a period of time the flavor bloomed, with other juices the flavor just melded or mellowed and the complexities came out.

Also placing the bottles of juice in a plastic bag and floating them in water in a crockpot set on low should accomplish the same thing, or any method you can use that will provide uniform low heat.

Do not be alarmed if your juice changed color-this is normal.

Also be aware that exposing to heat might lessen the nicotine level a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread