• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Could I be too picky ? Looking an a couple ADVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
That just sounds wrong. :ohmy: It was a her and I'm not sure of the MG, but I'm positive it was the burning cinnamon that made me cough. :)

Ahh yes! Her!! How could I forget her? She'll kill me! But sadly, GB was not for her either.. ;)

What can I say my friend? perhaps the years of tempering on Indian, Pakistani, Thai, Hakka and Sri Lankan foods helps me appreciate the finer points of GB as opposed to the burning cinnamon aspect of it.

Best of luck with your search for your ADV. :thumb:

Oriana871

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Toronto
bidslayer -

You always overload me with vendors/flavours to try. BWB and alienvisions are definitely on the list to try.

chagrin I have most of those flavours on hand: Casablanca (loved this before the antibiotics hijacked my taste buds, hoping to rekindle that love affair soon. BWB's Maple tobacco and Malty and Virginia and Honey Flue Nut. BWB is turning into one of my fav juice vendors.

Also have AV's Boba's Bounty and Gorilla juice and Hype (which during the worst of my taste bud assault tasted like chemicals, hoping that changes). And Geoff's Blend which I know you tried.

Anytime you want to have another taste testing session LMK :vapor:.

Oriana871

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Toronto
Yes I'm the "HER"! Geez had to go back and read the thread again to figure that out. It was only a mild 12mg BTW.

As for the crutch, well believe it or not I'm STILL dealing with that foot injury, long long bad story. Not on the crutches anymore but I'll keep them handy as weapons :D. I have a killer Air Cast as well, one swift kick in the right spot <cough>.

chagrin has been kind enough to help me out a couple of times so he's safe :).

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Yes I'm the "HER"! Geez had to go back and read the thread again to figure that out. It was only a mild 12mg BTW.

As for the crutch, well believe it or not I'm STILL dealing with that foot injury, long long bad story. Not on the crutches anymore but I'll keep them handy as weapons :D. I have a killer Air Cast as well, one swift kick in the right spot <cough>.

chagrin has been kind enough to help me out a couple of times so he's safe :).

Well, you can't just jump into the middle of the thread and not read back on it.. :p

Wow! Sorry to hear that the leg is still being a bother, and yeah I figured out that he tried your GB at 12mg, which was what prompted me to write the "What can I say.. " post.

Take care of yourself Oriana, and hope to see you running circles around the tables at the Honest Lawyer at an upcoming meet. :)

bidslayer

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
chagrin I have most of those flavours on hand: Casablanca (loved this before the antibiotics hijacked my taste buds, hoping to rekindle that love affair soon. BWB's Maple Tobacco and Malty and Virginia and Honey Flue Nut. BWB is turning into one of my fav juice vendors.

Also have AV's Boba's Bounty and Gorilla juice and Hype (which during the worst of my taste bud assault tasted like chemicals, hoping that changes). And Geoff's Blend which I know you tried.

Anytime you want to have another taste testing session LMK :vapor:.

Chagrin ... try the Geoff's Blend again. I found it unbearable when I first got it but once it steeped for a month or six weeks, the cinnamon mellowed out and the other flavours came out more and it is a fantastic vape. You probably know I have a wussy palate and now I really do like the GB as an occasional vape - leave it to the end of your flavour testing though because it will take over your tastebuds for the rest of the evening.

Looks like Orianna and I should be comparing notes on flavours as she obviously has great taste. :) (or she's a compulsive sample ..... like me)

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
chagrin I have most of those flavours on hand: Casablanca (loved this before the antibiotics hijacked my taste buds, hoping to rekindle that love affair soon. BWB's Maple Tobacco and Malty and Virginia and Honey Flue Nut. BWB is turning into one of my fav juice vendors.

Anytime you want to have another taste testing session LMK .

I think I actually tried Casablanca and Boba's Bounty. I can just never keep them all straight - I have to start taking notes. :)

I think this month I'm going to order samples from heather's heavenly vapes and ljesmokes. If you get your taste buds back I have a bunch of jugheads' coming.

I've gotta pick up T2s from you at some point and I can help you out with stuff, if you need anything. More sampling is always a good idea. :vapor:

Heey, I was being vague on purpose. Never sure if people want to be associated with the likes of me.:p

bidslayer said:
Chagrin ... try the Geoff's Blend again. I found it unbearable when I first got it but once it steeped for a month or six weeks, the cinnamon mellowed out and the other flavours came out more and it is a fantastic vape. You probably know I have a wussy palate and now I really do like the GB as an occasional vape - leave it to the end of your flavour testing though because it will take over your tastebuds for the rest of the evening.

I'll come back to it. I kept trying it after every cough, so it's gotta be good right ? :blink:

bidslayer said:
Looks like Orianna and I should be comparing notes on flavours as she obviously has great taste. :) (or she's a compulsive sample ..... like me)

Maybe a little bit of both. :ohmy:

Oriana871

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Toronto

Well, you can't just jump into the middle of the thread and not read back on it.. :p

Wow! Sorry to hear that the leg is still being a bother, and yeah I figured out that he tried your GB at 12mg, which was what prompted me to write the "What can I say.. " post.

Take care of yourself Oriana, and hope to see you running circles around the tables at the Honest Lawyer at an upcoming meet. :)

I am guilty of skimming through threads sometimes :ohmy:

Thanks Dusty. Yeah I've been thinking of the meet the last couple of days, since I may actually be able to wear and show off some groovy chick shoes instead of crutches this time. Just need to find that elusive lift.

Oriana871

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Toronto
I think this month I'm going to order samples from heather's heavenly vapes and ljesmokes. If you get your taste buds back I have a bunch of jugheads' coming.

I've gotta pick up T2s from you at some point and I can help you out with stuff, if you need anything. More sampling is always a good idea. :vapor:

Sure when you get some new juices in, a taste test is definitely in order. Have a couple of new bridgeless attys to break in. T2s have arrived, anytime you want to pick them up.

Looks like Orianna and I should be comparing notes on flavours as she obviously has great taste. (or she's a compulsive sample ..... like me)

bidslayer I am just a follower of the pack. In searching for good juices, the ones I picked appeared to be extremely popular, so I jumped on the bandwagon to check them out. Unfortunately just as they arrived I couldn't vape anything due to illness, so I'm looking forward to tasting some very well steeped flavours. When I'm back on track I'll let you know what I think :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread