Couple questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVrider

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Vermont, USA
I want to get into DIY. I am on ecigexpress getting an order together and i figured i would start with some pre mixed 50/50 at 6mg nic. I'm looking at this. 6mg Unflavored Nicotine Base
Is this juice i can just add flavor too? Or is this just nicotine i would add to a vg/pg mix? Sorry if its a stupid question but its my first time.

SVrider

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Vermont, USA
the more flavor you add the weaker nicotine strength the juice will be
I hadn't thought of that and i dont want to go lower than 6mg per ml. So i should get a higher mg nicotine 50/50 base and add it to a 50/50 vg/pg mix then? What would you recommend, 12 mg?

That is a liquid combination of PG, VG and nicotine at 6mg, juice either comes from an orange or an electric outlet, LOL. You, could, vape it completely unflavored. Keep in mind that most flavors contain PG so adding them to your mix can change the PG/VG ratio.
I dont mind if its more pg. I'm vaping 65/35 pg/vg right now but i figured 50/50 would be a good place to start.

SVrider

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Vermont, USA
For my money, and effort, PG, VG and nicotine are best mixed as separate ingredients. Total control of PG/VG ratio and nicotine content of the final product. I also measure on a gram sale, far more accurate than drops or eyeballing a syringe or pipette.
After reading some more and trying out the ejuicemeup calculator i decided to get the separate PG and VG liquids and a 12mg 50/50 nicotine base for that very reason.

I placed the order so my journey into DIY has begun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread