Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Everyone!

We got LOTS of great submissions for the Prodigy V2 and I just wanted to personally thank each and every one of your for that.

With that said, we need a NEW logo for a custom mod that will be sold at the mod Auction to help raise awareness and to do the necessary research to help keep PV's and vaping safe and legal! For more details on this auction or how you could help spread awareness, please don't hesitate to contact us at Info@PureSmoker.com

This 1 of a kind logo will be placed on the new Prodigy V2 and will be going to the highest bidder!

The winner of this logo contest will get a Sample Pack of Juice (11mg or 24mg) and (1) 60ml bottle of liquid - Your choice.

Logo Details:
1. Vector Art Please :)
2. Must Read "Free To Vape"

Submissions will be taken for the next 4-5 days, at which time, a public voting will take place again for your favorites!

Thanks Everyone !!! Let the submissions begin!

Last edited:

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
Got it - 1 flat color vector reading 'Free To Vape', no gradients. Oh, one more thing, what are the maximum dimensions and where abouts will it be placed on the unit ? Is it going to be laser etched or tool-cut, only because maybe there is a minimum line width requirement on elements that are tool-cut. Not sure, probably won't matter anyway.

Sig-man Floyd

Dec 26, 2009
teh interwebz
Well, no shading (meaning one colour) makes it a little difficult to get too inventive (for me, anyway) as does the vector requirement, but here's something to kickstart it.

Here's the gif version and the original vector format is in the zipfile.
I'd link the gif version in but I require 15 posts to do that :/

EDIT:
attachment.php

Also, I got the vector in a later post.

Attachments

• ftv_pn.gif
    ftv_pn.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Nor am I Cash :). Any requirement on the dimensions?

Ummm..... I don't think they are really to important. As we can always resize if need be :)

Cash, I'm gonna post this over in the Cheddar Curtain social group, just to generate more interest in your project..... you rock, hon!

Sounds good Vicks! Appreciate it!

Well, no shading (meaning one colour) makes it a little difficult to get too inventive (for me, anyway) as does the vector requirement, but here's something to kickstart it.

Here's the gif version and the original vector format is in the zipfile.
I'd link the gif version in but I require 15 posts to do that :/

Very True Sig-man ... Its certainly isn't as fun as a signature :) I'm sure you will get your 15 posts here soon!!!! :)

Nice submission Sig! I'm liking it!

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
Ummm..... I don't think they are really to important. As we can always resize if need be

You must have some kind of requirement cash? Where about on the unit is going to be placed? lenght-wise, around the circumference? Is it pretty much going to replace where it says 'prodigy' or is that mark going to remain? Don't need specific dimensions, just a ratio.

Sig-man Floyd

Dec 26, 2009
teh interwebz
Yeah, ratio is what is needed, or ratio limits, I'm just guessing that it's not too specific, it's expected to be fairly wide and short, however odds are whatever shape you come up with will work.
I'm leaning to the wide and short as that would be easiest to view on the side of the barrel, and, given that it's text, it's meant to be read.

Last edited:

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
You must have some kind of requirement cash? Where about on the unit is going to be placed? lenght-wise, around the circumference? Is it pretty much going to replace where it says 'prodigy' or is that mark going to remain? Don't need specific dimensions, just a ratio.

Yeah, ratio is what is needed, or ratio limits, I'm just guessing that it's not too specific, it's expected to be fairly wide and short, however odds are whatever shape you come up with will work.
I'm leaning to the wide and short as that would be easiest to view on the side of the barrel, and, given that it's text, it's meant to be read.

This is pretty much going to be replacing the Prodigy V2 Logo :) That make sense? It can be length wise or circumference wise :)

Usable Work Area:
Roughly 2 3/4" Long Length wise
Circumference: Roughly 2.5"

That help?

Sig-man Floyd

Dec 26, 2009
teh interwebz
I was going to space them out some, but here's a bunch in one go (with zipped Vector of all):

I was trying to figure out what would look best etched, and also playing with some ideas of easily legible text that still gave the spirit of vaping in some way. (i.e. not #2 :p)

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'll try not to make any more unless someone inspires me :)

Attachments

• ftv_all_1.jpg
    ftv_all_1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 275
  • ftv_all_2.jpg
    ftv_all_2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 267
  • ftv_all.zip
    57.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.