Status
Not open for further replies.

Elphaba13

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Australia
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I've only been vaping for 3 weeks. My juices take 10 days to 2 weeks to come, and yet I have just placed my THIRD ORDER with FSUSA. Yep, that's right. You do the math....

I keep saying to myself "You are a newbie. You have enough juice to last you 6 months. You have 12 bottles of juice in sample and 10 ml sizes that you haven't even tried yet. You do not need any more." but FSUSA keep having specials, and their juice is so damned good that I can't help myself and I place another order!!!!!

Why must you be so fabulous, FSUSA, why? why? WHY?????????

:p

Secti0n31

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
LOL, FSUSA is now my shop for tobacco juices. Camtel, Earp, and American spirit. 555 is good too if you like peanut butter. And of course Zebra. Zebra is so good that when you exhale you feel like you should be blowing a bubble!!! I placed my 2nd order on monday for 30ml of camtel and american spirit. Next week it'll be earp and zebra and perhaps a couple more samples.

My only wish is that they would get some 510 cartos in stock, and some more ego stuff (like the 1000mAh ego-t in copper)

Love FSUSA. Keep kicking ... guys! And thanks for the sample of earp. I'd never have known how good it was because I may never have tried it on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread