Deejstuff: His Cheesecakes, Champagnes, and Other Juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud006

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Littleton, CO
Just a few reviews on some juices from deejstuff.com.

Disclaimer: These are based on my weird, and semi-new to vaping, tastes which can differ from yours. I AM NOT paid or compensated for this review in any way. Just wanted to help people looking for a new flavor or vendor.

I use a Vivi Nova 2.4 ohm on a Ego Twist at 4.0 volts.

You can pick your nic strength, pg/vg ratio, and your flavor strength. The pg/vg goes from 100/0 to 10/90, because of the flavorings he can't do 100% vg, and the nic goes from 0mg to 36mg in multiples of 4. Although if you really need a different level I believe you can get more custom strength if you add the strength that you want in the notes/comments of your order.

These are all 16mg, 50/50 pg/vg, and 125% flavor.

I'm relatively new to deejstuff. Just ordered my first “stuff” during one of his “FireKitty” sales that give 50% off juices that have a picture of the “Firekitty” instead of the regular juice picture.

Prices: $4-5ml, $6.50-10ml, $9-15ml, $16.50-30ml, as well as bigger “jugs” and glass bottles for a bit more.

Customer Service: Excellent customer service. There was a small mixup with my order, which is completely understandable during a huge sale. I emailed Deej and he replied very fast with an apology and a fix that was quick and easy.

Packaging: Very nice. As of now, each package comes with business cards, a fridge magnet, and a pen which have his website on them. The cards also have his phone number, email, and even ECF and CASAA’s web address on the back, which is definitely a plus for helping new vapors find this great and helpful community. Each bottle comes in an individual baggy inside a bigger bag incase of leakage, which did happen to me on one bottle. If you have this problem I would suggest selecting a standard cap instead of the childproof if possible for your home situation.

Apocalyptic Strawberry Lemonade: I bought this because it was on sale and I learned that I don't really like citrus vapes. It tastes fine but it has a weird sour or acidic feeling on my tongue that I don't quite like. It has been that way with all the citrus stuff I have tried from different vendors but I though it was just theirs because they tasted awful. But this one tastes good just has a weird “feel” for me. So if you like citrus vapes it might be worth a shot.
Flavor: Good but weird. Throat hit: Mid to Medium. Vapor: Feathery.

PB&J - Raspberry: This is excellent. It has this nice balance of the natural, earthy, raspberry tart tangyness and the smooth, creamy, nuttyness of peanut butter. I can taste both equally and almost as if the raspberry is on the inhale and peanut butter is on the exhale. Mmmm. I can almost feel it sticking to the roof of my mouth.
Flavor: Takes me back to the days of school sack lunches. Throat hit: Smooth. Vapor: Creamy.

Cantamelon Champange: This was a suprise to me. I wasn't sure about it since I don't like champange too much but I thought what the heck. It has a nice juicey, melony taste on the inhale and a tangy, bubbley champange on the exhale. It is very refreshing and tastes great after a meal. As I was vaping it my friends all kept asking what that flavor was because it smelled so good.
Flavor: Tangy and sweet. Throat hit: Medium and “sharp”. Vapor: Constantly flowing.

Peppermint Taffy: Good peppermint flavor. A bit strong and peppery for me at 125%. The flavor is great though and is great as a mixer for coffee vapes. I’ve also been told that it is great with his Chocolate Taffy, making kind of a Peppermint Patty flavor. I think next time I will try 100% flavor to tone down the peppery notes.
Flavor: Strong. Throat hit: Punchy. Vapor: Smooth.

Spearmint Taffy: Like the Trident gum. Very yummy. Just like the peppermint though, it was a bit strong for me at 125%. I’m going to try it at 100% if I get it again.
Flavor: Like a spear. Throat hit: Strong. Vapor: Whispy.

Strawberry Cheesecake: This flavor is spot on. I'm not sure what to say about it except that IT IS literally Strawberry Cheesecake in all it's tasty glory. People may look at me funny when I say I'm vaping cheesecake but I just laugh and enjoy the wonderful land of yummyness that is in my mouth. Then they eventually ask for a toot and are surprised.
Flavor: Sweet and Creamy. Throat hit: Mid. Vapor: Lovely.

Sweet Gingerbread: I love this flavor. It has a nice ginger on the inhale that a lot of actual food gingerbreads are lacking. I mean they call it "Ginger"bread for a reason right. Luckily, Deej seems to have based this on a real gingerbread. It has an impact of ginger and then on the exhale it has a sweet spicy, maybe cinnamon sugar, flavor on the exhale. Very pleasing and great after a meal or to wake up the taste buds in the morning.
Flavor: Great. Throat hit: Mild. Vapor: Plumes.

Apricot/Raspberry Cheesecake: Very nice. It has the sweet tang of apricot balanced with the slight earthiness of the raspberry on the inhale. Then the creamy cheesecake on the exhale. It is a more mild flavor than the Strawberry Cheesecake, which isn't a bad thing because it is harder for the taste buds to get "tired" of the flavor.
Flavor: Yummy. Throat hit: Medium. Vapor: Nice.
--As an after thought: I did try adding a slight bit of Peppermint Taffy, probably 10% or so, to it. It did turn out pretty good it was like apricot and raspberry on top of candy cane cheesecake. Again my tastes are weird and your experience may vary.

Tiramisu: Interesting flavor. It has a roasted, nutty coffee flavor on the inhale. With a cocoa and a creamy flavor, probably the mascarpone on the exhale. Or maybe the cocoa is first and then the coffee. It is a complex multilayered flavor that is hard to unravel the individual ingredients but that's perfect because they taste great together. It's good in the morning, afternoon, and at night.
Flavor: Strong and complex. Throat hit: Above medium. Vapor: Cloudy

Cherry Champagne: It is excellent. Like I said before, I don't necessarily like actual champagne but so far I really like the Cherry and Cantamelon Champagnes. It's like a tangy, sweet, bubbly party in my mouth and all the cherries are invited. I seem to go through a Vivi full quite fast, which is always a good sign.
Flavor: Tangy. Throat hit: Med-high. Vapor: Lingering.

All in all, I am very happy with Deejstuff’s flavors and customer service. I have a feeling that I will be ordering from him a lot. Thanks for reading. :)

PS: He is also having a large 50% off "Firekitty" sale right now until Christmas Day. Got to this post for details.

Spud006

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Littleton, CO
Thanks for your reviews! Now I really can't wait for my stuff show up in the mail. It's the first time I've ordered from him, and I got 10 different flavors in the Fire Kitty sale (how can you resist a sale named Fire Kitty?). Now that even more flavors are on sale, I may have to put in an even bigger order next round!

You're welcome. I hope you enjoy them as I do.

I also seem to have that "problem" with the sale. I just can't resist that cute and evil Firekitty.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread