Status
Not open for further replies.

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
I bought a ohm reader for building that will also fire up the coils. I am very new to this but like the idea of building for one atty while vaping my other one. I only have one box mod to vape with but will soon have a new RDA to go along with my RTA.

Its not that I don't trust my Sig 75 and its readings. When I build my first coils this weekend, I want to try and keep it as simplistic and convenient as possible.

Is that the coil master tab? I just got one too, I'm hoping it functions way better than the little cheapies I've had in the past.

Reactions: JDC1958

JDC1958

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
Is that the coil master tab? I just got one too, I'm hoping it functions way better than the little cheapies I've had in the past.
Yes that’s it. I wanted to be able to fire coils. I looked at the USA OHM Fire Meter but 75 dollars is a little out of my price range right now.

Reactions: pennysmalls

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
Yes that’s it. I wanted to be able to fire coils. I looked at the USA OHM Fire Meter but 75 dollars is a little out of my price range right now.

Out of my range right now as well. I've used the tab once so far and like it. It's going to be a handy little gadget to have in the arsenal I think. :)

Reactions: JDC1958
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread