Dilute Nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xi3nce

Aug 26, 2015
I have been reading through some of the posts regarding the topic without finding a clear answer. I am a complete nutter when it comes to mixing, apologize in advance.

I have a bottle of 100mg/ml nicotine base.

I got a 100 ml bottle of 100% VG. I want to mix nicotine into this to make it a base of 3mg nicotine.

How much nicotine do I add to the 100 ml to make it 3mg? I do not mind this exceeds 100 ml, lets make it easy to understand and add it on top of the 100 ml.

Appreciated.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Any DIY mix calculator will provide the correct mix ratios. Just enter the mix size (100ml) and nic strength and don't enter flavorings. Just enter the mix ratio for PG/VG to 100% VG and 0% PG. You will create an unflavored mix of 100% VG with 3mg/ml nic.

This one by Tod Muller is quick and easy. It's an online ejuice calculator, so no download. Just click the link and enter the values for your mix.
eJuice Recipe Calculator

go_player

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
USA
Note that if you add flavoring it will further dilute the nic, so you’ll end up wth less than 3%, and differing amounts depending on how much flavor you use.

That might well be worth it for the convenience, but I’d mix your base just a little stronger than your target nic to compensate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread