Status
Not open for further replies.

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
Wow I really thought I started to know most things about vaping but boy am I a newb. Well today as some of you may have read my last topic I ruined most of my cartos for my GoGo. Someone suggested I should pull out the filling and direct drip into the atty. Of course I went right ahead and did it and it worked amazing. First of all I am able to try different flavors so quickly and second of all the vapor production is way better I think - not like most of you know that already -.

So my question now is I use the GoGo (Ego type PV which seems to be a 510 but is unique on its on which kinda sucks) and I ordered a Bloog Maxx Fusion (K808D I think) are there any items or special attys or other things just for direct dripping for either of the two pvs? or do you always have to buy cartos on which you take the filling out to direct drip?

And secondly this may be a stupid question but if you use clearos isn't that like direct dripping just better? I mean the advantage of direct dripping seems to be that you are not getting in contact with the filling (wicking?) which seems to me is the same as a clearo?

Hope to get some answers while vaping some Malty Toffee :p

Last edited:

permafrying

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
montrose co
on the kr808d-1's you can buy a 901 atty and drip tip for it just make sure its a manual battery. no personal experience with this yet but have heard of allot of people doing it and what i plan on doing when my riva kit shows up. you can also do the same thing with the cartos if you want i have been doing this for about a week and it works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread