ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA

Pamster

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
*big grin* I am so pleased everyone is getting use from this list and finding more to add to it! You all are great! A big tHank you goes out to Nikhil for adding the new things people suggest and for cleaning up the links, you ROCK Nikhil! :D

Thanks muckingfutz! I am glad it's helping you! :D

Great link Kushka, thanks for sharing it! TW Is already on the list third from the bottom, so it's all good!

Maybe Nikhil could paste this entry in top half of the list above the flavoring listings:

Natures Flavors - Organic Flavoring Systems for Coffee & Tea - All VG and also Kosher, Vegan, and contain No Allergens, Pipettes, Bottles (1/2 oz, 1 oz, 2 oz and on up to 5 gallon bucket sizes,) Stevia, Xylitol and VG: Nature's Flavors : Organic Flavoring Systems for Coffee & Tea

I am so glad we've got a list started now, so we can organize the wonderful vendors who carry the DIY supplies we all need to keep on making our own stuff! :)

Last edited:

Luvs5rugrats

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
The Lowcountry
The Vitamin Shoppe carries Stevia liquid in a glycerin and deionized water base and GNC carries pure stevia concentrate with no carrier PGA and glycerin as a base. These being national chains, they're great for people to just go and get instead of having to order online.

Edited to change facts. oops.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread