DIYFlavorshack Caramel Machiato and Cafe Napoleon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried diyflavorshack's caramel machiato and cafe napoleon and WOW.

I am using 12mg and it still has a great throat hit. The vapor production from my mega T-Rex is amazing as well.

Caramel Machiato flavor is great. You have a strong coffee flavor at the beginning with a nice caramel ending note to the hit. You can taste both coffee flavoring as well as an esspresso flavoring which is a nice suprise. It is not as sweet as Starbucks caramel machiato but more of the real caramel machiato you find at a good coffee house.

Cafe Napoleon is another good coffee flavor. This one is sweeter than the caramel machiato but not overly sweet where you cant really use it as an all day vape. I don't even know how to describe the flavor as it is very complex. To me its like trying to describe RY4. I do taste a nice melow cappiccino with caramel and, to me, hazlenut. There seems to be a nother flavor or two in the liquid as well.

Both flavors are very present and great throat hit with excelent vapor production. I highly suggest anyone who enjoys coffee flavors head over there and pick up some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread