Do all the Inferno accessories work with the eGo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMHpilot

Dec 18, 2010
Columbus, OH
Probably could find this information if I dug deeper but I admit I'm lazy and like to hear myself type.

So I went ahead and got the new clearomizers from Volcano and their USB pass through Batt. Will they all work with the eGo? Will the USB batt work with the wall charger provided with the eGo starter kit? Everything I've read states that the Inferno is just a rebranded eGo and is the same thing. I'm just a little worried I may have missed something and my order will arrive and won't work with the eGo stuff I already have. Also ordered the Cisco Atty from them and it says not to use them on the USB batts. Is that just for the smaller 510 batts or should I not use it on the bigger eGo/Inferno pass throughs? Isn't the pass through the same thing as a normal battery with a usb dongle on the end?

Thanks for the info and have a happy New Year!!!

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Everything but the cone will work from the Inferno to the eGo. I just got a pack of the clearomizers from them too. I thought they'd be here today, but nope. :(

If the Cisco atty is low resistance, you should not use it on the regular 510 batteries, and some recommend not to even use on the Inferno/eGo/Riva/etc batts either. I don't know why they say not to use on the USB batts though?? Maybe just while it is hooked up to the computer? Wait for advice from somebody else on that one, but just don't use it on a regular 510 battery if it is low resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread