do i want a hana 30W clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr g

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2012
Paradise
welllllll my chana died!!!! I got 3 good months out of the cloupor version. I was in my car and smelled something burning looked over at my hana and it was smoking a ....*. I had taken a hit maybe a minute before put it down and it started smoking. I took the battery out and waited a few and put it back in and bam same thing. Got home took it apart and the chip is fried big black burnt spot in the middle of the chip. It could have been charging in the cig lighter i dont rem but im kinda ...... cuz i just got the mini nautilus and now i cant use it all I have is mechs(alota mechs). Guess i have to wait for my Sigelie 100 watt but who knows how long that shenanigan is gonna take

Blackl1sted

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
San Diego, CA
welllllll my chana died!!!! I got 3 good months out of the cloupor version. I was in my car and smelled something burning looked over at my hana and it was smoking a ....*. I had taken a hit maybe a minute before put it down and it started smoking. I took the battery out and waited a few and put it back in and bam same thing. Got home took it apart and the chip is fried big black burnt spot in the middle of the chip. It could have been charging in the cig lighter i dont rem but im kinda ...... cuz i just got the mini nautilus and now i cant use it all I have is mechs(alota mechs). Guess i have to wait for my Sigelie 100 watt but who knows how long that shenanigan is gonna take

That sucks, so I'm guessing it's just out of warranty. You can always keep the case and thow in an original Evolve or a YiHi SX330 chip set in and be good to go. I hope my Cloupor lasts longer but if not I won't hesitate to throw in a new chip set. Love this thing.

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    I'm starting to have my doubts with that these manufactures are able to make a device that will last any amount of time. So far I've returned a Segelei-30 and DNA-30 and have read horror stories that brought tears to my eyes, what nailed it for me is that I'm starting to see a lot of USA vendors not giving any warranties even for DOA when it comes to products made in China. JUST my opinion.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread