Do Not Order "Free Trials"!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgenn99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
I was walking through the mall, minding my own business on the way to get my gal her Christmas. Suddenly out of nowhere, 2 GORGEOUS Mediterranean clicks flanked me as if they were fresh out of the military. They took me to their kiosk and handed me a "ffree sample" of their e cig. Although I didn't care for the fog machine juice I tasted through the metal tube that I was using, the thought of being able to smoke in the mall was putting me over the top. Turned out the thing they gave me was free...as long as I bought a 250 dollar STARTER KIT and signed up to get monthly deliveries of refill cartridges every 2 weeks for 2 YEARS!! I almost caved, but fortunately, it lead me on a journey to find something that could fill the quitting analog cigs. Short story long, here I am-vapin' and lovin' it!!

Tmash

Sep 26, 2012
Australia
Hmm, before reading this I purchased a 510-T set up, and the main web-store was offering a free e-cig, where you just had to pay postage and handling. I thought, hell yeah, I will just tack it on my already posting set-up. Now I am feeling a little concerned. This is an Australian company, who seemed to have REALLY good ratings and such, and many demo videos. These e-cigs were explained as disposable, and could not be re-used, so it seemed like a good deal to me. To clarify, the products over here seem to pretty damn cheap (for low end models) as a blister disposable pack of 510 parts (One batt, one atty, and two pre-filled tobacco flavoured cartos) was only nine bucks excluding postage and handling. Did I get ripped?

Edit: I paid using Pay-Pal, so surely not right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread