Does anyone carry all the different cartridges for all models?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello, Does anyone know if there is a website that carries all the different cartridges for all the different models? I use a DSE901 most of the time, but the main reason is because I bought so many cartridges when I bought it. I know you can only use the cartridges so many times by refilling until they go bad, thus the need for more cartridges. I have several different models of e-cigs and no one carries them all. I currently have a dse901, a dse801, a dse103, Kissbox Classic, waiting for my Dura in the mail, M401 & M402, a KR608 Pipe, KR302, peewee and a Joye302. Most of those are from a friend who took back up smoking, so I didn't actually buy all of those. I'd like to find a website that I can buy everything I need at once, like cartridges, atomizers, batteries, etc. instead of paying for shipping at several different websites. Maybe like a Sam's club for e-cigarettes.

It seems that everyone who e-smokes has several different e-cigs that they own. That we generally try new e-cigs for different reasons and that there needs to be a place to buy everything. I understand that for the suppliers it would be extremely expensive to buy all the accessories for all the different models. Does anyone know of such a website and/or would you like to see one as well? Maybe that is just a pipe dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread