Does anyone know about V2 e-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan

Jan 16, 2012
wilmington
oh yes, they are. i get mine here....
AW Batteries

Im going to check now i guess they have the chargers too, it seems like a big jump from what i have and a lot more money, for as much as i would have to spend, i could get the provari,or an lavatube, infinite pro, buzz pro or just about any other brand have you tried any of those and compaired them to the reos?

Brendan

Jan 16, 2012
wilmington
eJuiceMonkeys has some really nice deals right now on Ego's and Epowers, thought it might be worth a look as they're both popular models that use common threading (510).

oh hell yeah if there way cheaper than the kgos ill consider useing a ego instead but from what ive seen in the local stores i could get the kgo for the same price, ill check that site now

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
brendan, have you checked classifieds? there are always alot of really cool mods on there, its where ive bought most all of mine that ive had.
yes, ive had a buzz, provari, omega, phidias, helix and several other mods plus ive had opportunity to try a few others and im just sold on the reo.... mostly the woodvils in mini and 18490 size. in all fairness all those other mods ive tried were awesome too and all have a large following and rightfully so. i just ended up picking the one that was right for me.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Im going to check now i guess they have the chargers too, it seems like a big jump from what i have and a lot more money, for as much as i would have to spend, i could get the provari,or an lavatube, infinite pro, buzz pro or just about any other brand have you tried any of those and compaired them to the reos?

If you think you want a big batt VV mod, then you DO! Quit messin' around and just get one. Much better than getting slight upgrades just to get better airflow/draw, different voltage, etc. A VV mod, such as Lavatube, Buzz Pro, etc, with some Boge 3.0 cartos and some good juice and you are done. No muss, no fuss. Why spend $50 now just to get something INCREMENTALLY better when you can get something INFINITELY better for $100? Just sayin'....

Brendan

Jan 16, 2012
wilmington
brendan, have you checked classifieds? there are always alot of really cool mods on there, its where ive bought most all of mine that ive had.
yes, ive had a buzz, provari, omega, phidias, helix and several other mods plus ive had opportunity to try a few others and im just sold on the reo.... mostly the woodvils in mini and 18490 size. in all fairness all those other mods ive tried were awesome too and all have a large following and rightfully so. i just ended up picking the one that was right for me.

Well I've checked my local classifieds but that's it. What classifieds did you get them from

Brendan

Jan 16, 2012
wilmington
If you think you want a big batt VV mod, then you DO! Quit messin' around and just get one. Much better than getting slight upgrades just to get better airflow/draw, different voltage, etc. A VV mod, such as Lavatube, Buzz Pro, etc, with some Boge 3.0 cartos and some good juice and you are done. No muss, no fuss. Why spend $50 now just to get something INCREMENTALLY better when you can get something INFINITELY better for $100? Just sayin'....

well im not sure i need all that really, i dont need to be able to turn it up and down, i just want it to hit good all the time, i was thinking the kgo with boge cartomizers, but like you said i dont want to get it spend 60 bucks and not be happy with it and still want something else,. Im going tp check with vape hut and see if the have one i can try before I order one. I really wish i could try out one of the vv models too but i know that won't happen, i dont think anybody around here keeps them in stock

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
well im not sure i need all that really, i dont need to be able to turn it up and down, i just want it to hit good all the time, i was thinking the kgo with boge cartomizers, but like you said i dont want to get it spend 60 bucks and not be happy with it and still want something else,. Im going tp check with vape hut and see if the have one i can try before I order one. I really wish i could try out one of the vv models too but i know that won't happen, i dont think anybody around here keeps them in stock

Actually, if you can get to Raleigh, there is a Volcano Lounge downtown that carries the Lavatube in stock. https://www.facebook.com/VolcanoCafeRaleigh

Here is the Classifieds that Misplacedsooner was referring to - Classifieds and swaps

All they have at VapeHut is the eGo and eGo-T. Not really much choice, and their prices are really high, especially for the plain eGo...$70!? You can find those kits for $30 now.

Traver

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
WV
v2cigs has been in business for almost 2 years now and still sells merchandise that it doesn't have in stock on its website. What's up with that? How complicated is it to have an inventory system? Charge first and worry about you getting it later sounds like their business model. No vendors in any other industry have ever done that to me except by a very occasional mistake. Makes ecigs seems so shady with these companies treating customers that way on purpose.
In this business with government seizures of shipments a constant threat it's not that easy.

Traver

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
WV
You are right you don't need one if you already know what you want, but I bet you would save a lot of money with vv trying to figure that out.

Brendan

Jan 16, 2012
wilmington
Code:
Actually, if you can get to Raleigh, there is a Volcano Lounge downtown that carries the Lavatube in stock. https://www.facebook.com/VolcanoCafeRaleigh

Here is the Classifieds that Misplacedsooner was referring to - Classifieds and swaps

All they have at VapeHut is the eGo and eGo-T. Not really much choice, and their prices are really high, especially for the plain eGo...$70!? You can find those kits for $30 now.

yeah thats what Electra Vapor has, i checked those classifieds, And then i just went ahead and ordered the KGO from virgin vapors, im sure in the future ill get a vv but in the mean time ill have that i got it and a pack of boge cartomizers, for les than 60 bucks with shipping and everything, so ill see if thats going to do it but if not atleast ill be a big step up from the v2!
Thanks for all the great info

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Code:

yeah thats what Electra Vapor has, i checked those classifieds, And then i just went ahead and ordered the KGO from virgin vapors, im sure in the future ill get a vv but in the mean time ill have that i got it and a pack of boge cartomizers, for les than 60 bucks with shipping and everything, so ill see if thats going to do it but if not atleast ill be a big step up from the v2!
Thanks for all the great info

Definitely a step up from V2! Enjoy regulated voltage vaping. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread