Does anyone know who is VZ SC flavors manufacturer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
Hi, I am interested in knowing who manufactures VZ Super Concentrated flavors. I know that its GOURMET line is russian BAKER's flavors and some of their sc flavors are similar to Flavor Express sold by ecig express, but I am really fond of one flavor that i can't find nowhere: Sept Wolves. it seems Inawera sells an eliquid named "ATLAS" (Sept Wolves) but that is e liquid, not flavoring. Apparently "Sept Wolves" is the name of a well known chinese brand of analogs. Now I would like to know who makes this flavor, Hangsen, Dekang...or?

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Maybe these guys offer it too? I inquired once, and it was about $45-50 or so shipping, but 120ml flavors was cheap @ $7.90 :)

They said 4 x 4oz was easiest on shipping. And they offered a few free 20ml samples along with your order too if you asked.

Contact email I used aopate <AT> 126 <DOT> com His name is Michael

Xi'an Muren Industry & Trade Co. Ltd

There is many "Flavor" categories, and some differ in the flavoring names listed, too many to check through for that flavor (And search is NO help). I would email Michael and ask directly about that flavor and various names for it.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
I looked through some of the flavoring categories before I posted, but no luck finding sept wolves. I do remember when I was talking to them it took me looking through many of their "flavorings" sections before I found a few not listed on most of the others, and some of their other sites show different lists too.

So that's why I said it may be best to just ask directly, that would be easier and probably quicker he replies quickly, then you can decide about shipping if he has the flavor.

Inawera does have sept volwes, a play on that name, check the description it may be similar/same? Are you just trying to find cheaper, or more quantity? I think VZ offers 4oz bottles if you just needed more :)

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
I looked through some of the flavoring categories before I posted, but no luck finding sept wolves. I do remember when I was talking to them it took me looking through many of their "flavorings" sections before I found a few not listed on most of the others, and some of their other sites show different lists too.

So that's why I said it may be best to just ask directly, that would be easier and probably quicker he replies quickly, then you can decide about shipping if he has the flavor.

Inawera does have sept volwes, a play on that name, check the description it may be similar/same? Are you just trying to find cheaper, or more quantity? I think VZ offers 4oz bottles if you just needed more :)

Yes, Inawera has some "ATLAS" (Sept Wolves) E-liquid, but they don't sell the flavoring. I was trying to find cheaper, Aurora, something more like Inawera or hangsen prices. Thanks a lot.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Several months back when I was researching a little before ordering from VZ I ran across posts that stated the VZ SC (alcohol) flavors were from China, but not Dekang or Hangsen. I can't remember where I came across that info but based on the four flavors I tried from that line I'd have to agree they're very different from any Dekang or Hangsen I've ever tried. I know that doesn't help much but anyways, that's all I know.

I'm wondering if the Ina 7 Wolves is their take on Sept Wolves?

Last edited:

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Nevada
Several months back when I was researching a little before ordering from VZ I ran across posts that stated the VZ SC (alcohol) flavors were from China, but not Dekang or Hangsen. I can't remember where I came across that info but based on the four flavors I tried from that line I'd have to agree they're very different from and and Dekang or Hangsen I've ever tried. I know that doesn't help much but anyways, that's all I know.

This much I can tell you The SC brands from VZ, ECX(flavors express), and Bull City are very similar in flavor profile, with the exception that VZ's are alcohol based for sure and ECX's and BCV's may or may not be. All three have almost Identical French Pipe, Dunhill, and Real Cig flavors with the slight differences probably due to
the flavor carrier itself.
I found Sept Wolves to be a superb flavor that only VZ carries, but since these flavors from all three vendors are bottled in house it may well be a blend made by VZ using the aforementioned flavors.
I would describe Sept Wolves as a dark, non aromatic tobacco, reminiscent of the long gone filterless Chesterfields, or Lucky Strikes.
Enter Inawera with their TDM 7 volwes; also a dark and complex tobacco, but more 555ish on the exhale. I've made mixtures of both and enjoyed them both thoroughly. At first they seem so close in taste that I wasn't sure which was which. After a week though Inawera's flavor starts notifying and settles to being a strong tasty relative of some of the better 555s while decidedly not a 555.
I really do not think that Inawera's 7 Volwes and VZ's Sept Wolves are meant to be related, but they sure seem that way.
Years ago VZ came out with an e-liquid named Wolfsong. I was an immediate fan. Sept Wolves may just be the flavoring for this ejuice.
As always all said here is just my opinion.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Several months back when I was researching a little before ordering from VZ I ran across posts that stated the VZ SC (alcohol) flavors were from China, but not Dekang or Hangsen. I can't remember where I came across that info but based on the four flavors I tried from that line I'd have to agree they're very different from any Dekang or Hangsen I've ever tried. I know that doesn't help much but anyways, that's all I know.

I'd always heard China too, for a long while (And maybe confirmed by BlueSnake @ (VZ?) too), up until recently when someone started magically making everyone say they were Bakers just not gourmet? That's what made me think of having ArtMustel ask the guys at Xi'an Muren if they offer it too.

I thought that too about 7 Volwes too, which is why it came to mind when he mentioned Inawera

Last edited:

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
Their Gourmet line is from Baker's, theis SC is not. And definitely 7 Wolves is not the same or similar to Sept Wolves. Sept Wolves is...well, you really need to try it if you are a tobacco vaper. Their YUCO is also extraordinary but more like a pipe tobacco, I also mix Yuco and Sept Wolves sometimes depending on my mood however if i had to chose one...it would be definitely Sept Wolves.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
I'm not a tobacco vaper, so sorry I couldn't be of more direct help with the flavor :(

Did you email Micheal @ Xi'an Muren and ask if he had this flavor? He may havve it unlisted, or burried in an obscure list on one of their many websites, it's worth asking because it's really cheap to get 4oz flavor if they have it, aside from shipping which may be acceptable if you split with someone or order 4 x 4oz or more.

I've been wanting to try YUCO for a friend, I do hear it's good!

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Yes thanks, my friend likes pipe-like tobacco's so I had that on my list to try soon. His favorites are Halo Capt Jack and Midnight Apple, AM4A he likes too, but it's not enough tobacco there for him, neither in the tobacco dark chocolate they offer. Tried him on TFA's Black n Mild, 2% and while OK he didn't like the general flavor and it was a little harsh too.

I'd love to find some Halo replacements for him, he can't vape those anymore because they rip out his throat even at 6mg vs the 18-24mg he started on and vaped for a year. They changed something and wont admit it, I'm surprised I haven't seen many other complaints similar to this, I have seen a few over the past 6 months though. We purchased the 6mg as a test from two vendors and directly from Halo, vs his regular at the time of 12-18mg. All terribly harsh and from different batches, I couldn't even take more than a light vape or it was glass shards, where previously it was just a bit harsh like one would expect with Halo!

Hopefully they'll get back to you tonight! It would be cool if they have it, if so maybe we could go in on an order if you wanted, I want a few to try from them too but the shipping steered me away just to try 2-4 flavors. Wouldn't be so bad splitting with someone, we could each get a sample and 2 x 2oz, then split shipping.

Maybe.. Just thinking out loud :)

squee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Central CT
I'd love to find some Halo replacements for him, he can't vape those anymore

Isn't that Chinese company that you linked the one that supplies Halo with their flavors? I could've sworn in my previous searches they had all their flavors listed (albeit Halo's Torque was listed as "orque" or some such) :laugh:

Edit: Yup, those tobacco flavors are listed here --> http://cnmuren.manufacturer.globalsources.com/si/6008848821115/pdtl/Electronic-cigarette/1097164959/Salon-flavor-concentrates.htm
Including Septwolves
Chesterfield
Captain Jack
Bella Valente
HX3
Orque 56
Prime 15
Mystic
DK Tab
America red tobacco
Louisiana
Cowboy blend
Reggae Night
Smooth 8

And the Midnight Apple was listed under the Fruit flavor concentrates.

Last edited:

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I'm wondering if the Chinese line at Bull City and RTS is the same as VZ. Some of the names are the same, some are different but I'm guessing they still could be from the same place.

Anyways, another flavor that's now on the bottom of my list is the Type SS Japanese Tobacco from RTS. To read the reviews, go to the RTS CT line and click on the 10ml and 30 ml of the Type SS. The line that caught my eye was "similar to Highway but richer". Makes my want to see if that's true or not lol. So why the bottom of my list, well I've got several Ina flavors at the top of it lol.

Anyhoo, back to the SC line at VZ, I have Cigar, Real Cig, French Pipe, and Virginia Flue. I like them all, yet each of them has a little something that keeps them from being at the top of my list. I probably won't reorder when they're gone.

Reactions: nostradadus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread