Does anyone own a Joye 510 MEGA pcc that can help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxpjmxx

Aug 16, 2011
Michigan
Hello everyone,

I received my joye 510 mega batteries and pcc in the mail today. Im enjoying the batteries.. besides the length. But i knew that was the price to pay to have a longer lasting e cig when I bought it. The PCC I am disappointed in.

It only came with three slots;

1 slot for ONE cartomizer
1 slot for the charger
1 slot to put the battery in once it is fully charged

The charger slot seems to be spring loaded, no screw in. So as soon as you close the top to the pcc it automatically starts charging. And if anyone has one of these PCCs why is the light for the charging e cig battery blink red once every about 10 seconds? It says nothing in the manual about a blinking light.

Not much to work with there. I cant even carry both of my batteries. If I decide to one will always be charging and im not sure thats very good for the batteries to ALWAYS being charged even after they are fully charged. Another disappointment was the PCC only came with a usb. Not EVERYONE has a computer. Thankfully I do but I wont always be around a computer. No outlet plug in. Now this is where my question comes in. Can I buy one for it from walmart or meijer? The manual states:

Charge PCC: when the casing is charged with external power adaptor (output is USB interface) or USB interface in the computer, the input is 5.0v, light c shows like this: yada yada yada

Electricity is insufficient: Whent he voltage of PCC battery in the casing is 3.3v, light B is red; it means electronic is insufficient, the casing needs to be charged. At this time the electronic cigarette battery is stopped being charged. Then light A goes out. the casing gives an alarm.

Also states that if the PCC tests the voltage of the e- cig and it is less than 4.0v Light A is red and means the e cig is being charged.

Also says the lithium battery in the PCC is 1200 mAh

I know half of what I read off probably has nothing to do with what size (Voltage or Amp) wall charger I need is but I decided to read off the specs that had the V and mAH in them. Im just looking for a wall charger I can slide my USB charger into. Not sure what size to get though.

I know that was probably a lot to read and I appreciate the help. Thanks in advance

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
Are you talking about this kind of PCC https://www.cignot.com/product_p/510-pcc-mbl.htm?

You can get an AC charger for the PCC USB charger here https://www.cignot.com/category_s/37.htm or here AC Chargers or most places that sell electronics. Most any USB/AC adapter will work, other experts will give specifics.

I have a regular Joye 510 PCC, not the mega 510 PCC, and I used a 5 volt 1amp (5V==1a) AC adapter. A 5 volt 500 ma (milliapm) should do too. When the batt in the charging slot is done charging, it will not continue charging, so it's ok to keep the batt in there. The red status light on the PCC that indicates batt is charging should go off. The PCC is just a bigger batt, 1200 mAh (milliapm hour). You charge it and it charges the 510 mega batts until itself runs out.

Can't help you with the carto (cartomizer). I'm sure someone else will.

And yes, the English instructions that come with suck! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread