Does anyone remember thier first time vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penner

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
USA
I remember being scared to Inhale & asking a female customer in the store, are you really inhaling this? There was about 8 customers in this brick & morter store I was in, in a front foyer that was only 16x16'. They were all trying to tell me how to fill it/ drip/ moisture content of the filler, overwhelming info with 8 people coming at you with info.

This was back in the days of the little 250 mAh Ecigs, with a little atomizer on it with filler. eGos had just come out like 1 month before, & they seemed huge & thick. There were no tank type things back then, just filler.

When I got home for the next 2 months, I was just rewetting the filler constantly, getting juice in my mouth, trying different juices that wouldn't kill the tiny atty, having like10 of those little 250 mAh batteries, & changing them every 15 minutes (because that's all they would last).

But I said to myself, whatever it takes, I am not going to smoke cigarettes ever again (after 38 years of 1-1.5 ppd).

I never touched a cig again. That was 1/14/12011.

~Tumbleweed~

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
B.C. Canada
I had no problems or aftereffects after my first vaping experience. I stood in the store and vaped flavour after flavour and OMG they tasted great unlike the analogs. I will never turn back to cigs again. to this day I've had no side effects at all, so vaping has been a very pleasurable experience for both me and my husband.

Knittinglady

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2013
USA
Yes. I remember well. It was 2 months and a two days ago. I had a blu from a local pharmacy and took my first vape. Was amazed that it didn't smell and happily vaped away. Ordered my volt kit and juice the next day and since that first draw on the blu, I haven't touched an analog. I love vaping. My favorite so far is a diy menthol blend and my other favorite, strawberry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread