Druga RTA leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magikhat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
www.flavorplace.com
I bought two druga rtas to replace my wotofo serpent rta which never leaks. Both these druga rtas leak like crazy.
The flavor is very good and clouds great when it’s working. I pulse the coil and make sure everything is looking good. I’ve tried doing less cotton, more cotton. Cotton tight in the side holes. Cotton not in the side holes but above leaving the entire side holes open. I’ve re-wicked this thing maybe 10 times already. Sometimes everything will work great for one tank, go to refill, take a few hits then all the liquid runs out. I’ve made sure to close the air holes before I open the top cap to refill and only reopen them once the refill is done.

my first build I pushed the cotton really tight into the side juice holes and it worked great then all I was getting was dry hits. Now I’m putting cotton in the side juice holes pushing it down and I made sure it’s not too tight but there’s plenty of cotton in the sides. About to give up unless anyone can please help me figure this out ?

I’m using vapefly cotton. Maybe I should try a different brand ?

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I bought two druga rtas to replace my wotofo serpent rta which never leaks. Both these druga rtas leak like crazy.
The flavor is very good and clouds great when it’s working. I pulse the coil and make sure everything is looking good. I’ve tried doing less cotton, more cotton. Cotton tight in the side holes. Cotton not in the side holes but above leaving the entire side holes open. I’ve re-wicked this thing maybe 10 times already. Sometimes everything will work great for one tank, go to refill, take a few hits then all the liquid runs out. I’ve made sure to close the air holes before I open the top cap to refill and only reopen them once the refill is done.

my first build I pushed the cotton really tight into the side juice holes and it worked great then all I was getting was dry hits. Now I’m putting cotton in the side juice holes pushing it down and I made sure it’s not too tight but there’s plenty of cotton in the sides. About to give up unless anyone can please help me figure this out ?

I’m using vapefly cotton. Maybe I should try a different brand ?

Is the Leaking coming from the Air Inlet Holes? The Reason I asked is when I 1st got my Gear RTA, I had the Same Problem. Tried a Bunch of Different ways of wicking. No Joy. I was really Puzzled.

Before I was going to toss it, I switched to the Bubble Glass just to see what it looked like. Guess what? The Leaking Evaporated. And I haven't had a problem since.

Anyway, I don't have a Druga. But I saw this Post where someone had a Similar Problem to what it sounds like you are having. Maybe it will Help?

Druga RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread