dual coil tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningcalls

Mar 29, 2012
Binghamton NY
okay so i have experience with the cartomizers typically used in these things but i dont like how the vaper produced seems to dry my mouth out. does this happen with the dual coil tank systems? i love the clean vape of a ce2 but i just got a mod and i would like to upgrade to a tank system.

does anyone have some info to give me? maybe links to where i could pick up a ce2 tank system or some type of awesome tank system?

thanks guys!

Samyaza

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
London, ON
I can't help with the CE2 tanks, I can say that the tanks make my mouth less dry, I think it's because you get less (none hopefully) dry hits when using them.

There are different types of tanks that can be used with different types of cartomizers, I use a DCT myself though so I can't comment on how well the others work (yet). I will say that tanks are a lot more convenient than either the CE2s or the cartos as they hold more liquid between the actual tank and the cartomizer.

Slim Batz

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Step 1 is to find a carto you like... any kind of carto ... can't think of a carto out there that can't be tanked ... all a tank does is continually replenish the carto so establish which carto you like and then shop for a tank that will work with it. FYI, you can use a standard carto with a long tank if you get a barrel drip tip. Cheers.

MattyT

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2012
New Jersey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread