Cheeky Cherry - 18 mg, 50/50
Berried Treasure - 18 mg, 50/50
Beast Treats - 18 mg, 50/50
Build Your Own E juice
(Name Your Flavor: RaspberryCakeALaMode, Nicotine Strength: 18 mg, 50/50
Flavor 1: Vanilla Ice Cream, Flavor 2: Vanilla Cup Cake, Flavor 3: Raspberry,
"Parts" Flavor 1*: 3, "Parts" Flavor 2*: 1, "Parts" Flavor 3: 2,

285ml for $75 (if you order from them use INDOORSMOKERS code for 10% off

I'll post the review in a few days (after the holiday)

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
We expect a review!! lol

Welp, I tried Key Lime Pie and Drunken Milk, and they're a no go at this point. They don't taste like much of anything right now, actually. I'll give them about three weeks and then revisit, since they are made to order.

Reactions: Shameless

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
New to Vaping myself also and i understand that zamplebox gives you quantity and if thats what you want like someone mentioned you can just go to your local DMB and try some new flavors.
Since i am vaping for 2 weeks only myself, i was lost when i came to a forum like this and ready about all the different e juices out there.
I just enrolled to Zodist , Craft Vapery and Alice in Vapeland.
Craft Sent me unicorn milk , which is my fav right now and since i have got that i have not touched anything else.
Zodist and Alice boxes are arriving today so should be able to tell more.
I am going to stop two of these and just stick with one based on the first boxes .
You have a subscription to Alice or is part of zamplebox?

Sent via Tapayappin

coolcucumber_1

Verified Member
Nov 6, 2015
You have a subscription to Alice or is part of zamplebox?

Sent via Tapayappin
I Tried the samplers from Aiv , not part of zamplebox.
Since i know my pallete now i go to thedripclub and get the curated or hero boxes...much better as you know what you are getting plus it becomes slightly cheaper for the high end juice.
I couldnt dig Aiv or vapewild at all.

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
Cool - I hears CraftVapery is good for that too if you want to look into them.

I was actually looking for a subsciption like Zamplebox - Cheap - lots of juices - lots of variety - being new I didnt really know what I liked and was hoping for some juice based on things i Liked that would be new flavors to be so I could develop a "Like palette"!

I think this will be my last month as a subscriber - I got a good grip on my likes and dislikes - and not I think I am moving on to DIY

coolcucumber_1

Verified Member
Nov 6, 2015
Cool - I hears CraftVapery is good for that too if you want to look into them.

I was actually looking for a subsciption like Zamplebox - Cheap - lots of juices - lots of variety - being new I didnt really know what I liked and was hoping for some juice based on things i Liked that would be new flavors to be so I could develop a "Like palette"!

I think this will be my last month as a subscriber - I got a good grip on my likes and dislikes - and not I think I am moving on to DIY
Forgot to mention dripclub has a samplebox for about 150ml + of premium liquids for 50 bucks going on right now if you are looking for volume. My buddy just got into vaping last week and ordered this yesterday...will post what he got in his box as it seems a good price if it has the same legit brands.

Holiday Special - Mystery Booster Pack - 150 mL! at The Drip Club

Reactions: Shameless

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
Great - we would love a review!!

Thanks - I dont think I will be joining - I just spent on a ton on DIY stuff - Its time to try my hat at that - but others might like to!!

And in that vein - Subscribe to the Best E-Juice Flavors Delivered Monthly <- So I get the credit (3 peapole subscibe and I get a free box) I'll post the review tomorrow or the next day

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Okay kiddies, it's that time again! Breazy box review! This one is just a partial, however, since I only got the box today and haven't had a chance to try all of them. Sorry!

I will start off by saying that I'm a little disappointed in this box. First of all, the order was placed in Breazy's system on Dec. 3rd, and still hadn't been fulfilled on Dec. 9th. I had to chat with the rep on the site to see what was up. They did get it fulfilled the day after I submitted the help ticket, though, so that's something. I know it's the holidays, but still, there's no reason it should take a week to fulfill and ship a few juices. I have a few other problems with this box as well. First (and this actually turned out for the better for me) I requested that my MG preference be switched to 0mg instead of 3mg, but all the juices I got were 3mg. I wasn't doing too well with 0mg anyway, so I don't mind. Second, I didn't get the Teleos Chewy or the Charlie's Chalkdust Trueberry Sugar and Knife that I specifically requested. Finally, they sent me a candy flavour, even though I didn't check candy in my flavour preferences. So again, I'm a bit disappointed for all of the above reasons.

To the reviews! I got:
  • CRFT Labs- Swirl
    • Description: CRFT Labs delivers once again with a seductive strawberry infused cinnamon roll that once fired in your vape set up will seduce your senses with both aroma and taste. A perfect combination of spice and sweet.
      • I tried this one in my Aspire Triton tank with the .5 ohm Clapton coil. I really like this one. It reminds me a lot of G2's Pastry Parts but with a stronger pastry presence. The flavour is good and strong, with the strawberry and pastry blending nicely. There's a hint of cinnamon as well that does not overpower any of the other flavours. The little box that came with it is super cute too. This one is probably a reorder.
  • Slushy Man-#JollyNerds
    • Description: If the famous Jolly Rancher crashed into a box of nerds you'd end up with JollyNerds. The Slushy Man is a master at mixing delicious recipes involving combinations of flavors that compliment each other. The best way to describe this eliquid would be to imagine a mouth full of grape nerds while enjoying a green apple jolly rancher. If you love candy flavored eliquid this is truly the holy grail.
      • I tried this one in the Subtank Mini with the .5 ohm coil. I'm on the fence with this one. This is the candy flavoured one I was surprised to receive, and I don't generally do straight fruit or candy flavours. It mostly tastes like a slightly tangy green apple with something else that doesn't really taste like the grape mentioned in the description. It's interesting. Not a reorder for sure, but I'll finish the bottle.
  • Kilo- Dewberry Cream
    • Description: Honeydew, berries, and cream. A smooth vape for all occasions. Not too fruity, not too creamy, it falls right between the two.
      • I also tried this one in the Triton. I'm happy I received this one, as I've been wanting to try it. I've been looking for a good melon liquid besides Good Life Vapor's Melon Boba (it's a great melon vape, but man does it stank up tanks) and I think I've found it. It's a lighter melon and cream flavour that I don't think will stink up my tank. I don't taste any berry in it, but the melon and cream are definitely there. This may be a reorder.
I also got Sicboy's Your Mom, but haven't had a chance to try it yet. Here's the description: "Your Mom is a sweet lady and this liquid is no exception. A yogurt base that nurtures and raises strawberries and nectarines to full maturity. Truly an all day vape experience for fans of creamy yogurt and fruit. Just remember to mind your manners." I'm looking forward to trying this one, as I'm loving the yogurt vapes lately.

I will say that I'm also a little disappointed in the lack or variety in the brands Breazy's sending me. I got Kilo and Sicboy in my last box as well, so a little more variety would be appreciated.

Overall, I like two of the three I've tried, but some other issues have left me a little disappointed. I'll give Breazy another month to sort their crap. If January's box has issues as well, I'll probably cancel and try a different service.

I'll get back to you all on the Sicboy Your Mom :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread