E Liquid Mixing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I am a new member to this forum... :D

Glad to be here and read interesting posts where I usually get most of my questions answered, lol.

I did have a question of sorts though, about mixing two flavors of E Liquid.

So if anyone is familiar with the brands Halo, and Virgin Vapors.. You might be able to answer this for me. Just picked up some Red Hot Cinnamon (Virgin Vapors) and also some SubZero (Halo).. My concern with the Red Hot Cinnamon after the first couple drags was the intensity of how "spicy" it was on the throat hit, but after a few more vapes I noticed it dies down a bit to a more earthy cinnamon flavor, which is very nice.

My question is does anyone at least think mixing the two liquids would produce a satisfying menthol-y cinnamon flavor? The Red Hot is 4mg nicotine and the SubZero is 6mg so not too far off, but I don't want to ruin my cinnamon by adding menthol to it, just thought maybe it could make it into a nice, cool cinnamon vape.

Thoughts?

flowerpots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
my desk
Hey guys I am a new member to this forum... :D

Glad to be here and read interesting posts where I usually get most of my questions answered, lol.

I did have a question of sorts though, about mixing two flavors of E Liquid.

So if anyone is familiar with the brands Halo, and Virgin Vapors.. You might be able to answer this for me. Just picked up some Red Hot Cinnamon (Virgin Vapors) and also some SubZero (Halo).. My concern with the Red Hot Cinnamon after the first couple drags was the intensity of how "spicy" it was on the throat hit, but after a few more vapes I noticed it dies down a bit to a more earthy cinnamon flavor, which is very nice.

My question is does anyone at least think mixing the two liquids would produce a satisfying menthol-y cinnamon flavor? The Red Hot is 4mg nicotine and the SubZero is 6mg so not too far off, but I don't want to ruin my cinnamon by adding menthol to it, just thought maybe it could make it into a nice, cool cinnamon vape.

Thoughts?

I can't answer your question, but be sure you are using a glass tank or cartomizer. Cinnamon red hot juice is known to crack plastic tanks.

I can't answer your question, but be sure you are using a glass tank or cartomizer. Cinnamon red hot juice is known to crack plastic tanks.

I am using a Kanger Evod right now haven't had any issues with liquids like this before in this tank, hopefully it won't crack it. I do have a glass tank but no carto for it at this time and no mod to go with it as it is a 5 ml tank haha. Don't like putting those hulks on ego style batts. :eek:

pesky_human

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Greeley, CO
www.peskyhumans.com
Getting a basic dripping atomizer is key for testing juices. Mixing up a batch and throwing it in a tank only to find out that you don't like it is a waste. Just a basic 510 SR atty will work. Vapeage bridgeless atomizers are good. I like the COV dual coil LR atties for this purpose, although I think they have been gone for a long time now - I just happened to come across some in a drawer from over a year ago and they are the bomb for testing juices.

Mixing a couple of flavors that seem like they would go together is usually successful in my experience. I have, on many occasions, thrown a couple of ml of one flavor on top of a different flavor in a carto tank and it has always worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread