e liquid questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktelectronic

Jun 22, 2009
USA
I agree with menaice's post. The joye 510 is a great device, especially for a beginner. I use this now, and you can use whatever flavor you want. I purchased mine from healthcabin for around 40 bucks. I direct drip my own liquid, about 2 drops, into the atomizer. I've been using it for about a month now every day with few problems. It is a good standard device.

gingersnaps

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
everywhere
I have had a blu for 2 mo and as soon as I got it I used all kinds of juice and fillers in it. I have yet to blow an addy. Hubby did blow a batt but I think it's bc he got it wet. It died shortly after. my main problem is cart size second is battery lfe. I could not afford a 510 right away after I realized that is the model that probably fits me best so I got some 510 cartos.

now I either drip or use cartos for my main stuff and only use blu carts for some of the novelty juice. I have ordered my 510 and waiting for it but plan to keep the blu.

Krazirob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
Cameron, NC
I have vaped other juices with my Blu and while it works I get a better experience all around from my 510 with the very same juices.

that being said...

Take the blu carto and with a pair of tweezers pull out the insides. ( you can also push out the insides with a unfolded paper clip ) You will find a small ( and i mean small ) plastic "cup that has foil remnants and some filling in it.

Pull the filling out and either discard or if you wish to reuse it, place it on a paper towel. ( I did several carts at a time.

fold paper towel over the filling and squezze out juice.

Rinse filling completely in the sink. Then squeeze out water with peper towel and let sit till dry.

While thats drying, take some tweezers and slowly pull off the foil remnants ( if you can find a better way use that. This method is painstakingly boring)

Rinse "cup" let dry.

Once everything is dry. you can place about 3-5 drops of your new liquid into the "cup" Then roll the filling between you fingers until it will fit back into the cup. Put the filling in and add more drops of liquid until full.

Replace the cup into the cart. Use the tweezers to push all the way down.

You are now ready to vape the Blu again.

If you need to get more filler. Fluval can be found at a pet shop REALLY REALLY cheap. I bought a HUGE bag of it for 2 dollars and I dont think ill ever need to buy more, though I believe after reading here, that fluval is not the "best" filler.

hope that helps

I strongly reccommend however upgrading to a 510 or an eGo as the Blu just doesnt produce like they do. I honestly liked the Blu at first but over time ( two weeks )it just couldnt meet my needs. I have yet to have an issue with the 510 and everyone here is swearing by their ego.

helped alot thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread