E liquid with SmokingEverywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

subhuman

Feb 1, 2010
Virginia
Hello. I recently bought a SmokingEverywhere Gold one Starter kit at my local mall. I realize that I got ripped of price wise but the ecig seems to work well. My Question is what model is it? I would like to order blank cartriges and eliquid, Will the cartridges from KR808D-1 from healthcabin work? Can I just put eliquid into the used cartridges I have from SmokingEverywhere?

Thanks.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yes you can put e-liquid into your used Smoking Everywhere cartridges.

I believe that the SE Gold is a Super-mini RN4081 (hopefully someone else can confirm this) & that would mean that the KR808D cartridges will not fit it unless you can find an adapter for it but there are good sellers selling spares for the RN4081 - there is a seperate sub forum dedicated to the model. Off to find the link for you :)

WonderfulMe

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Northern California
You can reuse cartridges for quite a while, until they melt or are too chewed up. Might want to look into cart mods, the pyramid tea bad is easy and works well. As long as you change out filling carts can last quite a long time, or at least until you get some more. I get a new pack of carts every 2 months or so. More so when I was using different carts for each flavor. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread