E-liquids: Wierdest flavor and mL to analogue ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay-dub

Moved On
Oct 10, 2013
Kansas City, MO
The title says it all really but I'll elaborate:
What are the weirdest flavors you've seen or tried?
Does anyone know an average ratio of how many mL's of liquid is equal to how many analogues or packs of analogues?

I can only answer my first question myself:

Beef Steak the weirdest flavor I think I've come across so far. Haven't tried it though. The only time I think I want to taste beef steak is when I'm actually eating one.

Last edited:

permafrying

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
montrose co
I tried marry jane at one of the shops in my home town. Taste like grass... i wish that was a pun lol. But im not a cow imma stay away from that

Ive seen a few pizza flavors but never wanted to touch em. One called go go juice but i doubt that tastes like a gogo dancer:D
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
I've seen pizza, steak and the MJ. I even accidentally ordered the MJ flavor from Wizard Labs but I've yet to try it as it smells like straight up pine needles. I guess you could blend it with another flavor to take that "edge" off it, but eh, probably not something I'll be vaping any time soon.

I've never seen the crab juice, but given it's out in the open and I an not a seafood fan, I think I'll pass on that one :). Pizza is something I'd give a go, but I don't see me trying it more than once.

Rose Petals is the other....I can't really see vaping that, but maybe it's just me.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    The title says it all really but I'll elaborate:
    What are the weirdest flavors you've seen or tried?
    Does anyone know an average ratio of how many mL's of liquid is equal to how many analogues or packs of analogues?

I can only answer my first question myself:

Beef Steak the weirdest flavor I think I've come across so far. Haven't tried it though. The only time I think I want to taste beef steak is when I'm actually eating one.

From just observation on here, I'd say perhaps 4-5ml daily for 1, 1-1/2 packs a day (lights). many cut back on their nic levels over time, and some cut back on quantity.

I'd say the really successful ones cut everything down and sell everything and get on with their lives. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread