E-Pipe, Like A Sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
ok after a lot of googling research i'm thinking about going ahead and getting this one afterall: Electronic E-Pipe 618 Old Fashioned Vaporizer E Pipe Vape ego Kit USA SELLER

$_12.JPG

thing is even though it's from a USA seller i can't tell if the wall charger is US or European. it looks European so i posed that question to the seller, so i'm just waiting for an answer back.

below is a review of it.

Last edited:

Prenominal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Rolesville, NC, USA
You could take a look at "The General" DNA20 wooden pipe VW mod. I believe Freight Train mods, the makers, are taking orders for DNA30 versions now.

It's a custom order, you order it pretty much however you want it. There's a catch though, it's upwards of $200.

One of my favorites (the wooden piece you see where the clearo would normally be is simply a cover for your clearo):
8434328_orig.jpg

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
You could take a look at "The General" DNA20 wooden pipe VW mod. I believe Freight Train Mods, the makers, are taking orders for DNA30 versions now.

It's a custom order, you order it pretty much however you want it. There's a catch though, it's upwards of $200.

One of my favorites (the wooden piece you see where the clearo would normally be is simply a cover for your clearo):

Nice! i'll check them out.

Riverpirate

Aug 31, 2013
Mountville PA
Do your self a favor and save the money for a epipmod ! I went to their store in Georgia while I was on vacation and bought one. Best purchase ive made since vaping. I also have a Hobbit pipe from mythical Fabrications. The cheap pipes you get like the Kamry or Smoktech ones are good starters but once you get a good handmade one you will never touch the cheap ones again. Well.... I take that back. I do use my first smok e-pipe for a beater pipe at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread