E2 Revision 4 Cartomizer Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
yes BanjoMan, it's somewhat cool and diminished vapor, the best description is the feeling that my batteries were due for a recharge, but that was false, because I then immediately put some cartos with about 2.7 and 2.8 ohms and then they vaped real good for a long long time.

Note too that I vape just the same way a cigarette is smoked, with inhales to mouth first, but that shouldn't have to change. I mean with the old school things I sometimes vaped with up to 10 second inhales like a madman, but that's why I like the R2 and R3 so much, because I could now for once vape like a real cigarette.

Other differences I think I know of is that bad's vgos are way newer than mine, and mine still have a real little bit of gunk around the battery post,
Also bad seems to not use the white mouth piece, and I do...
just some thoughts, not that it would make my 3.0 ohm work like I champ I guess, it shouldn't 'have to' either imo, when the 2.7ohm and 2.8 work perfectly.

Last edited:

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
yes BanjoMan, it's somewhat cool and diminished vapor, the best description is the feeling that my batteries were due for a recharge, but that was false, because I then immediately put some cartos with about 2.7 and 2.8 ohms and then they vaped real good for a long long time.

Note too that I vape just the same way a cigarette is smoked, with inhales to mouth first, but that shouldn't have to change.

Did you try them at 3.7v?

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
Did you try them at 3.7v?
I tried them on the Hello16 and the 808d1 vgos
I also tried them on the usb computer and got more vapor, but not perfect taste, and I really don't want to have to use the usb computer either.

So I guess the answer would be yes, I tried them over the natural range of ecigs advertized around 3.7 volts? I dunno what the Hello16 actually is, it may be lower, since the 3.0 ohm carto worked the worst in the Hello16

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
so many guesses yet they are all worng, the game is still on, pick 2 numbers between 1 & 50 whoever guesses the 1 right number wins, its still open

send me pm's with your 2 guesses, br holds the winning number .

Bad, the way I figure the numbers and people involved, I believe the the odds may be too great for a winner.

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
I tried them on the Hello16 and the 808d1 vgos
I also tried them on the usb computer and got more vapor, but not perfect taste, and I really don't want to have to use the usb computer either.

So I guess the answer would be yes, I tried them over the natural range of ecigs advertized around 3.7 volts? I dunno what the Hello16 actually is, it may be lower, since the 3.0 ohm carto worked the worst in the Hello16

John, I believe your requirements are better suited with the 2.5 ohm versions. There's nothing wrong with that.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
maybe br is right, if no one guess correctly and no one has yet, then ill change the rules in 30 minutes. or leave it for tomorow. so this game has 30 min left. then ill reveal the winning number as well.

Hmm well if you are opening the contest to everyone.. maybe try making a thread here: Member Contest Forum

At least this way.. it will prevent people from making the same guess...identify who made the guess first.. and not bog down your PM box

It's just a suggestion,,, I really don't know what I am talking about ;)

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
LGD might be right, but I would wait a day or so, many vapors aren't here tonight, and then once it goes to the famous memeber contest dept. I'm sure you'll get a ton of posts :)

well 2.7 and 2.8 have been doing just fine lately, luckily that's within their medium range

the problem is that I think that millions of vapers don't really know what range will actually work the best for their styles and equipment, and no one sells an affordable sampler batch

ok goodnight people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread