Ego c twist problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Im not sure I understand, are you asking about the twist or vamo or both.

Some vivi nova's center post is too long if you screw them on too tight it mashes down the center pin on the battery/ in the 510 connection.
This causes other devices to not make a proper connection.

You can try gently prying out the center post slightly.

Last edited:

okleemat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Tintin
Im not sure I understand, are you asking about the twist or vamo or both.

Some vivi nova's center post is too long if you screw them on too tight it mashes down the center pin on the battery/ in the 510 connection.
This causes other devices to not make a proper connection.

You can try gently prying out the center post slightly.

i just had a big issue with my vivi.... it doesnt fire up....my ego t is not connecting it even though i pry the center post..... seems like vivi give alot of issues...

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
i just had a big issue with my vivi.... it doesnt fire up....my ego t is not connecting it even though i pry the center post..... seems like vivi give alot of issues...

Actually Vivi have very very few problems. Op prob is not the Vivi but his carto's not working on his twist.

Sorry I've no solution op. I assume carto's work on the Vamo ok?

mainevaper

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2013
maine
I have a ego c twist that has a full charge of battery. if i use it with my vivi nova mini, i can get a full drag with it. But when i use it with my carto tank, it cuts off and it will blink 5 times. This also happens even if the ego c twist has a full charge. My carto tank is a cheap dct smok tek tank with a smok tek 1.5ohm carto.

How fresh is the charge of the twist? Is the carto a dual coil? Gotta keep in mind, it takes a lot more power to fire a dual coil than a single. So even tho it has enough to fire the single coil vivi, it may not have enough to fire the dual coil carto...

I this happens on my twist all the time(usually after a few hours of use, with the dual coil), but i can still use my vivi on it for a lil bit before it finally needs charged.

Noni_juice

Apr 8, 2013
Los Angeles
How fresh is the charge of the twist? Is the carto a dual coil? Gotta keep in mind, it takes a lot more power to fire a dual coil than a single. So even tho it has enough to fire the single coil vivi, it may not have enough to fire the dual coil carto...

I this happens on my twist all the time(usually after a few hours of use, with the dual coil), but i can still use my vivi on it for a lil bit before it finally needs charged.

That is it! This is exactly my ego-c is doing. Even if it is fresh off the charger after a few hits with a dual coil it will blink. No problem with the Vivi nova. I thought I have to get another ego. Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread