Ego problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

vleath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2010
Dallas
So I received my Ego today and I did know to unscrew the atty while traveling thank goodness. But I looked down while roaming here on ECF and noticed that the white light was on. I thought ok thats weird. I gave it a little nudge and it went off and seems to be working correctly. I have no idea how long it was on and am thinking ok what if my atty was screwed in. Has anyone else had this problem? I do love it though

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
So I received my Ego today and I did know to unscrew the atty while traveling thank goodness. But I looked down while roaming here on ECF and noticed that the white light was on. I thought ok thats weird. I gave it a little nudge and it went off and seems to be working correctly. I have no idea how long it was on and am thinking ok what if my atty was screwed in. Has anyone else had this problem? I do love it though

I have read of some people having problems with their buttons sticking. I have an ego but have never had this problem.

Please keep you eye on this and if it occurs you should write the vendor you purchased it from for a replacement. If the atty was on and it was in your pocket, you would have felt the heat. If it was somewhere, no matter where it is, it could be dangerous or just fry the atty.

The light should not be on unless you are pressing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread