eLeaf iStick 10w (Mini) or 50w?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thailand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
I did some research and I've ordered a istick 30w based on that research. I think it's a good combo of portability and power.

I hear that the iStick 30 is a great choice. Let us know how you like it! Also, let us know what tank/RDA you put on there!

Reactions: zoiDman

LewAz

Apr 2, 2015
Great American Southwest
My 20 has been a good backup to my backup as batteries charge. From what I've read no more eleaf for me. I would have bought a 20 then move up to batteries. My opinion....
What have you read about Eleaf that would cause you not to own another one? When you say "move up to batteries," do you have a model recommendation for the OP?

c3scott

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
PA
I recommended the 20 because that works for me as I vape under 20w. I have read problems with 50s and wouldn't buy one. Might be wrong but don't think so. I enjoy my ipv mini, my Sigelei tube 20, my nemesis clone and hopefully my Sigelei 30w mini that is on its way. All require batteries of course. Works for me.

Reactions: LewAz

c3scott

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
PA
I wouldn't go near an iStick , not after most found out Eleaf will refuse to warranty one , people have been screaming all over "Reddit" about it.

If you want a superior built vaping device that will not disappoint and gets stellar reviews check out the Innokin Coolfire 4 .

Innokin stands behind their warranty and even Phil Busardo said the Innokin is head and shoulders above the iSticks in overall engineering and quality.

Read the comments section below the review and read it for yourself.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB8QtwIwAA&url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbCuiEocWf4&ei=XRGWVZuOJYar-QG32YPYBw&usg=AFQjCNGVgE-UbXFEL2khb5iO9eRifomAdQ&bvm=bv.96952980,d.cWw

I would suggest going to your local vape shop and checking out a few models... Like others have stated I would go for 30 watts at the bare minimum.... Chances are that you will want to upgrade to something more powerful than 10 watts fairly quick.... I presonally have the istick 50 and the evic vt. Haven't had a single problem out of either one so far. That being said, I know that there are alot of people having issues with both devices, maybe I'm just a lucky sob... :)

newvaper92

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Jackson, Michigan
I've got the Istick 30w, and usually run it around 25w with a Kanger Subtank Nano. Can produce some pretty decent clouds as well as turning down the wattage and airflow and just puffing. Haven't had any real problems with
mine, but a couple of minor hiccups. I really like it and would probably buy it again if it came down to it. But would most likely upgrade to higher watts lol.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
My Provari V2 gets only occasional use these days. I loved the iStick 50W until the first one died with a dead display two weeks before the warranty period ended. The replacement lasted a month and did the same thing. I went today and swapped it for the Innokin Cool Fire 4. So far, I really like the Innokin. The dealer says that they haven't had warranty replacements on the Cool Fire 4, but the iStick 50W has been a problem.

I also like my iStick 20W. It's been extremely reliable and it's compact for pocket carry. I haven't owned the 30W.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread