Eleaf istick 30w + Melo barrel 2 hour batt life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sync1337

Aug 30, 2015
Hi guys this is my first post i would love some feedback.

My eleaf isticm 30w with the eleaf melo barrel batteryis lasting under 2 hours of unregular use. I have read online and people are saying it should last over a day especially at .5ohm. I have tried vaping from 5w to 30w and it still chews through battery. I believe i have a faulty istick or maybe its the melo? Am i doing something wrong? It says melo is ideal between 20-30w (around 3.2 to 3.8v at 0.5ohm) so that is what i have been doing but i have even gone lower to see if it doesnt chew the battery so fast. I am really dissapointed because it vapes so well but 1-2 hours of use heavy or not seems pathetic.

Reactions: thetrucker

Sync1337

Aug 30, 2015
It could be a faulty battery or you vape alot? Guesstimation
2200mah / .5ohm / 30watts.
Estimated total runtime 14 min.
Estimated puffs 166 @ 5 sec's.

Do you think even if i vape a ton 1-2 hours is reasonable? Its supposed to be a pretty strong battery from what i hear. I have read other forums with people complaining it only lasts a day lol... i would love a day even half.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
I see thank you! Is it preference or is one healthier then the other?
It's preference.

However, no long term studies have been done on the effect of vaping a lot of juice (i.e.flavorings). Most M2L inhalers vape less mls/day of juice than do direct to lung inhalers (by choice).

stalkster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
FL
Do you think even if i vape a ton 1-2 hours is reasonable? Its supposed to be a pretty strong battery from what i hear. I have read other forums with people complaining it only lasts a day lol... i would love a day even half.
Istick 50w last me about 4hr's with twice the battery life of a istcik 30w. So if you vape alot(about the same as me), i could see it possible to last 2hr's. Maybe a better comparison is how many ml's of juice dose it last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread