Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
What's the cost of the 50 watt istick

Depends on where you shop. :)

Coops are where you'll get the best price, at cost.

But there are vendors that offer them for about $10 more each, but you still gotta wait till they have them in stock.

The release date was 3 days ago, but iSmoka has 'supposedly' delayed the release to the second week of February.

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
So what do you think the average cost will be

Like I said....vendors will offer them in pre-order sales at roughly $10 more each over coop price. :)

I cannot say exactly....you'll have to shop around.

But they certainly won't be anything remotely close to the cost of an IPV.

You could prolly get 2 of them for the price of 1 IPV.

Last edited:

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
I have seen them for the most part around $50, give or take a few $. But yes, they have not been shipped yet. 2nd week in Feb? Just in time for the Chinese New Year holiday when all things stop for at least a week. Oh well, they say patience is a virtue. Wish tapatalk had emoticons.

Yep...major distributors get the first releases, but vendors could get screwed and might very well hit the Chinese New Year holiday....which means they won't see them until late February.

If that happens, pre-order customers are gonna be pisst cuz they won't have them in hand for another month yet.

Bman123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2014
Akron Ohio
You're gonna use dirt cheap batteries in an IPV?

Hope you've got dismemberment insurance? ;)
I don't know why you keep going at me in this thread but whatever. Batteries are cheap, you can get a set of legit 18650's for $15 and I've already got 2 sets plus a quad bay charger.

I've been using a mechanical around 100 watts and don't think 50 would be enough for me

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
I don't know why you keep going at me in this thread but whatever. Batteries are cheap, you can get a set of legit 18650's for $15 and I've already got 2 sets plus a quad bay charger.

I've been using a mechanical around 100 watts and don't think 50 would be enough for me

Those aren't cheap batteries...$15/set.

Cheap generally means fire-brand cells or blue jacket Chinese junk.

So if you're vaping 100 watts and sub-ohming, you'd need high output batteries...which are not cheap.

Think I am gonna skip this and order a the IPV 4, it's only $30 more, 100 watts and will take my 18650 batteries so I don't have to worry about the battery dying and being stuck

I just ordered a 150w version of the Luxyoun wooded mod for $61.99 that is interesting if you are looking at getting into anything higher powered. You missed a sale for $75 on the SMY GOD Mod 180w that takes three 18650s seen at Vaping Cheap last month. The Luxyoun while ordered from 3FVape is now seen in four versions at there ... well as at FT. 30w, 50w, 100w, and the 150w all are identical in appearance. The ICig V9 50w is another on the list at the same vendor on page 6 while the Luxyoun models are on page 5 at: Variable Voltage Mod, Variable Wattage Mod, Quality and Cheap - 3FVape

^ Cvapor is based out of China. It would be worth the extra couple of bucks alone to get it shipped and received more quickly. I also don't trust the authenticity of Chinese based vendors, but that's just me.

When I say a "couple" of bucks, I really do mean a couple of bucks, as in like $2-3. Not like some vape shops that are charging $50 for a $35 istick.

I'm not a Fasttech guy either. Their prices for equipment have not wowed me. The primary thing you can get much cheaper on fasttech are high margin accessories like drip tips and stuff.

I was hesitant but have ordered about four times already from FT with satisfactory results if you don't mind the wait that is! Generally I prefer to do some bargain hunting stateside but being geared up for less was the main reason for grabbing some deals there.

\

Look at the URL's in the ssl checker. The first page is where you enter your personal information if you didn't create an account. The second page is where you are entering your credit card number. Neither page has SSL implemented.

If you look a bit closer the payment options include PayPal as well as selecting which credit card you use! When in doubt with any new vendor I prefer PayPal Credit and then pay the balance without any credit or debit card involved. PayPal has the higher rating for security and they do not devulge any credit information if you add a credit card onto your account. You have to think ahead and so far I haven't run into any large complaints about the vendor there. In fact CVape offers reviews for one of the main wholesale dealers there.

c vape Reviews

Compare c vape by ratings, prices, manufacturers, features to find useful x6 vape reviews. You can read the in-depth reviews, ratings and feedbacks from people who have bought and used vape mod nemesis.

C Vape Reviews | Rda Vape Buying Guides on DHgate.com

That vid just helped me spend $65 LOL! Been on the fence about getting a Delta II as I just got a Kanger Subtank a week ago. I guess since I've got two new high wattage mods on the way I need two hot tanks. VapeNW had the Delta II in stock and ordered a box of .5 ohm replacement coils too. This place is gonna break me yet. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread