Eleaf iStick 50w or Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro 60w?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastiffhound

Jun 8, 2015
I've been thinking about upgrading for the last couple weeks and it has come down to these two mods. I like my istick 30w a lot but I just want a little more time vaping before having to recharge. It will last me all day until just before I go to bed. I've heard good things about the MVPs and they seem to be pretty sturdy, more so than the iSticks.

The price is higher for the MVP 3.0 Pro 60w by about $10 to $15, is it worth the extra cash over the istick 50w? Thanks in advance for any help!

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
I own both and like them both equally with the istick having more run time. I sub ohm with a Subtank Plus and both work very well with it. I usually build to .7 as I like a cooler vape so my drain on each is minimal. You get 10 more watts with the MVP but I would rather have you visit a B&M and see how they feel to you. IMO, I would rather use an IPV4. Twice the power of the istick 50 and you can replace the batteries if they start to fail. It also has temp control and it felt great from the first time I held it. You will need to buy batteries and a charger for it but I look at it as an investment in my vaping future.

Reactions: StrahmNoMore

mastiffhound

Jun 8, 2015
Some were somewhat indecisive but I'll do my best.
So vote wise I have:

Eleaf iStick 50w- 1 or 2, I'm unsure if some were pro Eleaf.
Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro 60w- 7, at least that's what it looks to be.
Other- IPV4 and the Eleaf 30w, so 2 total.

What is the common problem with the Eleaf 50w? I really like my 30w and I've had no problems with it so far. I smoked fairly heavy and use up my 30w before the end of the day, that's why I want the larger mod.

Carrying 2 30w mods just seems silly when one will do. At that point I'm taking up the same amount or more pocket space. It seems most think the MVP is the better mod and has the edge in durability and overall quality. It is bigger but it doesn't look that much bigger.

I checked out the IPV4 but I'm not ready for the removable battery thing. I'm not looking for clouds or subvaping. I'm happy with my Nautilus and Naut. Mini as far as flavor and vapor output. It's also $30 more than the MVP with the additional cost of batteries adding even more.

My mom wants my Eleaf 30w because it's so small, it would last days for her I'm sure. I'll be ordering tomorrow so I've got one more day before I finalize my selection. I've been lurking long enough to trust the opinions of the folks here so it will be the mod they select out of the two. Again, thanks for all the help!

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
With all the reported problems with the iStick 50, I would also recommend the MVP 3 Pro. I have both and the advantage that the iStick 50 has is size. The MVP 3 Pro has almost the same footprint as the iStick 50, but it is 3/4" taller. If size is a factor, you might want to consider this. Another diminutive mod you may want to consider is the evic-VT. Goes to 60 watts, but it also has temperature control. Only 1/4" wider than the iStick 50, but same thickness and same height.

The evic-VT is the mod on the left side in my avatar and the one next to it is the Vaporshark rDNA40, which is the same size as the iStick 50. The gold one next to the IPV4 is the MVP 3 Pro.

Reactions: caferacer

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I've been thinking about upgrading for the last couple weeks and it has come down to these two mods. I like my iStick 30w a lot but I just want a little more time vaping before having to recharge. It will last me all day until just before I go to bed. I've heard good things about the MVPs and they seem to be pretty sturdy, more so than the iSticks.

The price is higher for the MVP 3.0 Pro 60w by about $10 to $15, is it worth the extra cash over the iStick 50w? Thanks in advance for any help!

MVP3.

The isticks are good for startups, but once you've got started time to get something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread