Eleaf Lemo II

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    The 'top fill' hole comes in handy - I did not like my 1st two builds so after I dumped a full tank to get access to the deck I figured there ought to be a better way - a +3ml syringe works wonders for draining most of the juice out of a tank for rebuilds. :)

However I'm torn between wishing the tank held more juice and liking that I can vape the tank dry in a matter of a few hours. (I have two more on the way)

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 7, 2012
    United States
    Put me a 1.3 build on my Lemo 2 after discovering that sub ohm is not for me. Had to change the screws out and now everything is running great! No leaks...no dry hits! Love how I can keep the airflow adjusted. Have the Lemo Drop and like it but the airflow was constantly kept getting looser and I would have to retighten it! This stays put. Really good improvements!

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2013
    Smokestack, PA, USA
    I've been looking at the Lemo. It appears to be the same style chamber and chimney as the KayFun tanks. Is there better flavor from a Kayfun, or is it about the same.

I've finally learned how to control leaking in my Kayfuns.

Hard to say because what you perceive as better flavor is likely different from what I perceive as better flavor. If you tighten up the draw on a Lemo 2 to match KF draw, it would likely be hard to tell the difference in a blind test.

Big difference between Lemo 2 and KF is airflow. Lemo 2 has much more airflow.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    Hard to say because what you perceive as better flavor is likely different from what I perceive as better flavor. If you tighten up the draw on a Lemo 2 to match KF draw, it would likely be hard to tell the difference in a blind test.

Big difference between Lemo 2 and KF is airflow. Lemo 2 has much more airflow.

Can you fill the KF from the top without unassembling the tank?

I'm so happy with my 1st Lemo2 I ordered two more. :)

DavidOH

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 9, 2013
    Ohio
    Put my first build in the L2 last night. I built it same way I did the KFL with the same build... 0.6 ribbon wire...6/7 wrap at 3/32. Using the wire holes it's 1.6ohm instead of 1.4ohm like the KFL. I use celluncotton 100% cotton for wick. So far refilled 3 times with no leaks and no flooding or dry hits. Setting at 21.5 watts it's all good so far with high VG juice. My fix for the juice bottle tip not fitting was to cut flat sides on it with a razor knife. Now it fits in the hole. You just can't force the juice into it. I'm going to see if I can tighten the build up or use the screw tops and get it to 1.4ohm.:thumbs:

The only issues are I'm using more juice and the nic buzz I keep getting.:?:

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2014
    MD
    Last edited:

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 9, 2014
    The Lab
    This says more air, TD.... unless they're talkin about the standard Lemo as the "previous version".
    Features:

Side E-liquid Fill Hole: One can easily refill liquid into atomizer tube through the side e-liquid fill hole without detaching the components which is more convenient and can avoid leakage.

PEEK Insulator: Used as Insulating Material: PEEK (poly ether ether ketone) a kind of special polymer material which is famous for high heat and corrosion resistance.

Adjustable Airflow: The air-inlet hole on Lemo 2 is enlarged compare to the previous version.

Organic Cotton Wick: Pure organic cotton is used as the wick of RBA head

Larger Diameter of Mouthpiece: The extended size of the mouthpiece increases vapor production

Last edited:

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 9, 2014
    The Lab
    Yeah, I read that too, but I think it's referring to vs the original lemo. It looks like they literally put ni200 in the box, and called it a day.
    I agree if that's the case, that is pretty lame. I was editing my post as you posted because I remember the same wording in the original Lemo 2 ad.

Will P.C.

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2012
    County Jail
    Not to be mean, but wicking this thing ain't rocket science. I bet most of the people getting dry hits are throwing too much wattage at it.
    I agree with this. I am using 24gauge, 3mm ID, .6ohms using ... cotton and wick if with little care. Never had problems with dry hits. I vape at 27.5 watts or 4.0 volts. If I vape above 4.2v, I tend to get the occasional dry hit every 5th hit or so. I use high VG.

Had this tank for a while now. Love about 90% of the tank.
    Cons- Do not like the small head on the screws. ALmost impossible to wrap the wire around them and using the holes can sometimes be a bit challenging with thicker wire.

The glass tank feels pretty cheap/thin. However, if I were to drop a thicker tank it would probably break the same.

I fill the tank with a 3ml syringe with blunt tip. Super easy this way. It would be nice if it worked with glass drippers, or 'regular' sized plastic tips on 30ml bottles, but is a small deal.

JimScotty0

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 10, 2014
    Garden Grove, CA, USA
    www.facebook.com
    I agree with this. I am using 24gauge, 3mm ID, .6ohms using ... cotton and wick if with little care. Never had problems with dry hits. I vape at 27.5 watts or 4.0 volts. If I vape above 4.2v, I tend to get the occasional dry hit every 5th hit or so. I use high VG.

Had this tank for a while now. Love about 90% of the tank.
    Cons- Do not like the small head on the screws. ALmost impossible to wrap the wire around them and using the holes can sometimes be a bit challenging with thicker wire.

The glass tank feels pretty cheap/thin. However, if I were to drop a thicker tank it would probably break the same.

I fill the tank with a 3ml syringe with blunt tip. Super easy this way. It would be nice if it worked with glass drippers, or 'regular' sized plastic tips on 30ml bottles, but is a small deal.
    I have the same problem with max VG at times with dryer hits but TC helps saving me every time. Try the cheese head screws.

18-8 Stainless Steel Machine Screw, Plain Finish, Cheese Head, Slotted Drive, Meets DIN 84, Right Hand Threads, Metric: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

jcmcphail

ECF Veteran
    Sep 29, 2014
    Virginia Beach, Va

KTMRider

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2014
    NJ
    Status
    Not open for further replies.