Eliquid storage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielRevolt

Oct 31, 2014
So I've been making my own juice for about 5 months now and the most I've made at a time is about 60ml. I've finally found an adv that my wife and I really enjoy so I went ahead and got enough supplies for a liter of juice. I have all the bottles and everything I need but what's the best way to store that much? Fridge? Freezer? Garage? Cupboard? I'm stumped because I want it all to steep in a mason jar for a week or two before bottling it up but surely too much steeping and sitting there can make it deteriorate?
Thank you in advance!

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
It does not deteriorate that easily. Keep it in a cool dark area for steeping and then in the fridge after that. If you have a rather large quantity - freezer... Basically anything you need to hold for a year or more - freezer otherwise fridge is enough...

This is what I do, mix, age, store in fridge. I hope the storage in the fridge arrests
the aging process and keeps it fresh. (If that's the right term to apply?)

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
This is what I do, mix, age, store in fridge. I hope the storage in the fridge arrests
the aging process and keeps it fresh. (If that's the right term to apply?)

Sounds as good a term as any. If you store your longer term juice in the darker bottles - they help with the light penetration problems... I use blue for nic bases and brown for juice to vape - prevent mixing it up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread