Elite Coffee/Cappuccino List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
USA
I have been on a quest to find the very best coffee and cappuccino juices. There are a ton of sites that sell these juices but there isn't even the slightest hint of coffee flavor in them. I know that taste is subjective so one persons fave is another's swill. So here goes, list your top three favorite coffee/cappuccino juices/sites. I am looking for juice that actually has a coffee flavor to it. My faves so far:

Nitelitevapor: Cappaprillo Cafe
Bwb: Caramel Cappuccino
Kickbassvapor: Auntie M's Coffee

Paulie P.

Higbe33

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
Ditto on the BWB Espresso. Tasted the most like coffee to me. Also like their caramel capp, but lately it seems more caramel and less coffee flavor. It's an older bottle so not sure if it's the age or my taste buds.

On another note. Please sign the petition if you haven't already. Time is running out and we still need over 600 signatures. Anyone that enjoys you kicking the cigarette habit can also sign.

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitio...gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

We would like the White House to consider e-cigs as an "alternative" to smoking cigarettes and need 5,000 signatures by the 27th of this month. Please take the time to read it, register and sign. A few days after this petition was started, the signature limit was raised to 25,000, so this may be our only chance to get an official comment from the White House. Thank you so much and please pass it on.

Hig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread