AB, Canada
ENjuice Ltd.

Selection and Website: 4/5
Shipping and Packaging: 5/5
Communication and Customer Service: 5/5
Pricing: 3/5

Overall: 17/20, or 85%

IMG_0024.jpg

I ordered several different NoNic multipacs from ENjuice, and used a 5% discount code at checkout. They have a fantastic range of eliquids, and offer the ability to customize PG:VG ratios, as well as nic content, and even menthol strength for applicable juices! They also carry ProVaris and a limited selection of other ecig accessories. Shipping is a standard charge of 2.65GBP

Their site is easy to navigate, eliquid reviews are easily accessible and ordering multiple items is simple. Account management is great, and again quite easy to use. ENjuice also includes information about their UK-produced eliquids and basic vaping FAQs. Prices are higher than some other sites, but their flavours are generally reviewed positively, and they present themselves as a very reliable supplier.

My order was placed Tuesday evening, shipped Wednesday, and delivered Thursday; you could probably usually expect next-day delivery if you order in the morning. The bottles are all very clearly labeled, and sealed well for shipping.

What I was really blown away by with ENjuice was the customer service.
I had originally only ordered some fruit and spice mixes, leaving out the chocolate and coffee selection (I’m quite picky about my coffee and chocolate, and I didn’t want to be disappointed). But then I regretted not at least trying that avenue of flavours, and sent a message to ENjuice asking if I could add on another multipac to the order (and paying for it as well, obviously). I received a reply less than an hour later from Mark, stating that they would throw in some of those juices as a bonus “as a special treat for discovering ENjuice!”. And so when I opened the package, I saw that they had included a great selection of extra flavours to try! I would have been perfectly happy to pay for the the additional eliquids, but this was such a lovely surprise - and they offered it to a brand new customer, which is quite nice to see.

I would definitely recommend giving ENjuice a try, and I am very impressed and satisfied in my experience with them!

I am posting my reviews on three forums: e-cigarette-forum.com, ukvapers.org, and planetofthevapes.co.uk.All opinions expressed in my reviews are only personal impressions of products purchased by myself for personal use; my reviews do not represent the views or opinions of e-cigarette-forum.com or affiliates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread