Equivalent amount of nicotine in a analog ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
The Dot
Hi all, im not new to vaping ( but previously used PVs to cut down on analogs instead of switching completely. The problem now is that after making the complete switch, i don't feel like im getting the nicotine from Pvs that I felt with analogs. Just got my evic and i find that my sweet spot is around 7-9 watts (really good APV with excellent vape btw). I've tried the ego -t atomizer, stardust v2 and v3 and a bottom coil clearomizer. VThF (Vapour, Throat Hit and Flavour) is all there, just that the kick from the nicotine seems to be missing.

I've read the guides on correct vaping techniques and all, but still not getting the kick yet.

How many puffs do u guys usually take to get a similar amount of nicotine as with 1 analog cigg? Also i'm using 18mg pg based e-liquid. Would 26mg make a lot of difference or would it be only be slightly noticeable?

Thanks in advance :).

rse1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Aloha, OR USA (near portland)
yes upping the Nic content from 1.8% to 2.4% would make a lot of difference, but still won't provide the kick one gets from smoking since the absorption process is so different. Smoking gets nicotine into the bloodstream much faster than vaping. Vaping reduces the nic withdrawl anxiety but doesn't provide the rush that smoking does - not a bad tradeoff for the health benefits and reduction of ingesting bad chemicals (IMHO).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread