Status
Not open for further replies.

Annie56

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
image.jpg

Behold--the 'Franken-mod'...

I got a couple cheapy Silver Dog Hybrid mods off of fasttech. I ordered them, because i love my authentic Lines so much, and the Silver Dog/Fox? by Van has the same sort of center-wick design.
The mods arrived, and i really like them. They are 18350. The build that i ended up liking ohmed out to 0.7Ω. So i'm at the amp limit of my 18350 batts.

For now, i am using the 18650 extension tube from my Chi-You clone, so that i can use the 18650 batts with my Silver Dog hybrid attys. But it makes my mod look silly. The SD is a stainless steel mod. I tried a Nemy tube and a Turtleship tube, same length but wouldnt thread onto the atty (thread pitch or something?)

Any ideas on how to get these extension tubes? Thank You in Advance.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
View attachment 527012
Behold--the 'Franken-Mod'...

I got a couple cheapy Silver Dog Hybrid mods off of Fasttech. I ordered them, because i love my authentic Lines so much, and the Silver Dog/Fox? by Van has the same sort of center-wick design.
The mods arrived, and i really like them. They are 18350. The build that i ended up liking ohmed out to 0.7Ω. So i'm at the amp limit of my 18350 batts.

For now, i am using the 18650 extension tube from my Chi-You clone, so that i can use the 18650 batts with my Silver Dog hybrid attys. But it makes my mod look silly. The SD is a stainless steel mod. I tried a Nemy tube and a Turtleship tube, same length but wouldnt thread onto the atty (thread pitch or something?)

Any ideas on how to get these extension tubes? Thank You in Advance.

the chi you is m21x1 thread; same thead as my vamo's, zmax, king, and astro.
(21mm diameter and 1millimeter per thread/groove)
The nemesis is m20x0.5; seems same as poldiac.

a search on fasttech will show up a mod thread list in the discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread