Fairy-gift Kayfun Lite Clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Has anyone ordered the kayfun Lite clone from fairy-gift? I just placed an order for a Vamo V5 and a their kayfun Lite clone. Not sure who makes it, or if it was even worth the money, but I've been dying to try one and decided to take a shot. If anyone has any experience with this clone, opinions would be appreciated. Thanks!

icucme2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca
If its made by ehpro than its a 7/10.. Build is actually pretty good for a clone.. The finish is a little eaw but u can clean it up using a metal polish like "flitz". The air flow is tighter than the original, but overall for a first timer using a kayfun ish than its good.. My buddies r new at vaping and love their clone. I have an original and love the airflow on the og

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
I placed an order for the EHPro Kayfun 3.1 Clone and it should be here this coming Tuesday (I hope). The EHPro KFL Clone had a few more negative reviews (mainly due to the draw and airflow) which is what made me go with the 3.1 instead, but overall I've heard both are great if you're on the fence about dropping the cash on the real thing.

I've had great experiences with clones and many of them are 1:1 clones and perform just as well (some better, IMO) than their counterparts so only time will tell.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Just got my EHPRO 3.1 clone, pretty decent, but leaked a bit around fill hole, was a fairly easy fix though, and I'm pretty happy with it now.

Mine does on thinner juices as well, but it's minor and normally only occurs for the first few minutes. Once the air pocket is sealed up and I've been vaping for a little bit, the very minor leaking stops. The most I've seen come through is about a drop of liquid, so far.

That aside, it works perfectly as long as you get a good build on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread