Status
Not open for further replies.

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
The only vengeance one can glean from this is that the rich end up eating themselves:

BMW loses court battle to chinese X5 clone

So your Chinese clone mod will blow up in your hand as you are driving this car, you lose control and crash, the airbag doesn't deploy, and you die. The End.

Last edited:

Rajuisha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
London
I think Imeo should send Todd his next product for review, although Imeo's products are in no way in need of any one to say how good it is or how bad. We all know GG, and we all love GG. Any improvements needed and all we have to do is holler at Imeo and bang.....sorted lol :party: you the man Imeo :)

I don't know of any other modder out there that does it the way Imeo does. I'm sure there are other modders out there that are customer orientated as Imeo

Rajuisha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
London
Too late, I already told him. I am totally a snitch. Snitches do get stitches, so I may be in trouble.

What are you like Kata :ohmy::unsure:

Im sure Raj doesnt want to trash someone publicy - like alot of others do to you Imeo on other forums - its just not nice.

Your right D. That's something that's not a nice thing to do.
Todd's a nice guy, and I like his reviews hence I'm a subscriber. Just one problem though....he seems to fall in love with every thing he reviews and the way he just goes silent as his all smug and grinning away. It's hard to see if that product is as good as his face expressions says it is lol. I love that at the same time I hate it lol.

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
Imeo is like no other,one of kind.
But those reviews are very important.
They are not for GG freaks and that's becouse we already know what we need to know,
and here we learn even more.
But those reviews are getting to more people,all around and a lot of them do not
Hang or pay attention to forum ( not for some wrong thought )
They just not getting to see all we say.
But the do sometimes fall for other reason on others reviews and this reviews open there minds.
This is very importent.
I first heard on GG before two years I think on some reviewer praise on Ody,
And I was never On ECF back then.
So in the end of the day it is for the most important to expose GG product to
Unfamiliar users,much more then to GG forum members we already here,GG can do better with
Add of new joiners.

LeftHandBlack

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2013
Brighton Co
Like anything else retailers take advantage of the clones to drive sales and consumers want to save a buck and buy these items. In most cases clones are lower quality copies of original items but close enough in resemblance to get people who dont know the difference to buy them. Caveat Emptor ! Let the buyer beware.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
2 friends send me pms about Todd issue. I have to say that I never said anything bad about Todd, I never communicate with him via pm or e-mail. In fact I dont know Todd at all.

I read what he said about me on vaporwall and its a pity. But I have to tell him that his information is totally wrong. Its happening exactly the opposite than he thinks.

Its a misunderstooding that I will solve immediately with him via pm. So does anyone knows his ecf name?

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
To my opinion the best VIDEO reviewer for any device is Igetcha69 - very professional, no busy backrounds, no jokes for laughs, no clowning around, no foul langauge, no rambling on, no stuttering or repeating himself, precise and to the point.

I've been wondering why I haven't seen a JGG review from him lately.

Also while I like his review style mostly, more precise numbers are kinda my thing which is why while I like Scott's videos Phils speak to the number craving side of my brain.

As for the Todd issue I know he is a little upset about the ex uk GG vendor issue.

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
GG friends, Romans, countrymen (and countrywomen), lend me your eyes!

I'm busy poking a large stick into a bees nest in this thread. Come be entertained, nay join in the fun and frolicking as I shame and ridicule every last village idiot for having purchased their moral compasses from the same factories where they purchase their clone mods.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Thanks for the link Kataphraktos on the Todd comments in vaporwall. It seems he's bent out of shape over the ex GG UK seller issue. I think you gave him an excellent reply in your comment that selective morals are in reality no morals at all. It's a shame he made such a comment although in a later post he regrets saying it and admits it wasn't right. Shame he only has one side of the story about the UK seller, he should talk with Imeo to get his side of the story as well and then draw his conclusions

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Thanks for the link Kataphraktos on the Todd comments in vaporwall. It seems he's bent out of shape over the ex GG UK seller issue. I think you gave him an excellent reply in your comment that selective morals are in reality no morals at all. It's a shame he made such a comment although in a later post he regrets saying it and admits it wasn't right. Shame he only has one side of the story about the UK seller, he should talk with Imeo to get his side of the story as well and then draw his conclusions

Imeos SIDE of the Cam story WAS POSTED - in Imeos own words by ME. The admins deleted it saying - Sorry - this is heresay and contains potentially libellous accusations. Which I might add was fine by me - it their forum to run.

But not before there were comments made by others.

At least I posted what Imeo wanted to say.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
thats what I wrote him via facebook Steve. Hearing only the one side of the story is not the right way.

He read your entire version of the what happened in your own words - word for word and I copied it and posted it for you last yr - he even commented on my post before it got deleted.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Nice one D

tumblr_m5rt78tfyF1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread