• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fast tech quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HughDaHand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Swartz Creek, MI
fasttech sells a lot of good stuff, but they also sell a lot of junk. Finding the good stuff can be a little tricky sometimes. My first order they did send me a evod instead of one of the vivi nova's that I ordered. They do have similar sku numbers and it was a mistake I might have made if I was packaging the order. They offered to send me the right vivi nova and send back the evod but I decided to keep it to try it out and they gave my a gift code for the price difference.

The All metal vivi v7 nova I did receive wouldn't screw into my battery's until I sanded down the center pin a little. The heads that came with it were beyond awful. The silica used in the wicks always tasted burnt, even when I took apart a fresh one and used the silica in a rda. I rebuilt the heads and It vapes great now, now leaks and I love the finish and matching drip tip. The evod came with a DOA head but works well. The finish doesn't seem as durable as my kangers and I don't expect the finish to last long.

I got a vamo kit in a couple days ago and its working great. I got the one with the Panasonic battery's and Nitecore charger and they all seem authentic. I also got a KTS mechanical that seems solid and is my new favorite now. I also got a couple of ego chargers that work great and have the same circuit board inside as the one I got from discount vapors.

All in all I have been really happy with my fast tech orders.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
in defense of fasttech you just have to be careful.

im a dripper/rda nut just ordered a couple more they added tonight. you see the pic and then read its ss its going to be worth trying, will it match its 50 dollar counterpart? probably not but its going to be worth 7 bucks - liking it is another story.

but certain things - it says vamo you get a regular vamo it is what it is. a panasonic battery is a panasonic battery.
but an unmarked ego battery is obviously a knock off no name, what people are saying is if you expect a 17 dollar joyetech ego for 5 bucks your fooling yourself. or an unnamed clearo for 1.60 you take your chances. sure its a vivi nova, but it doesnt say anywhere its a vision vivi nova.

but at the same time these are knockoffs like 75% of people sell anyways for 1/3 the cost. you just need to do your home work and if you buy at knockoff prices with no name just be prepared to get that.

people like to rag and go see? i told you, when their evod head is doa, but its no higher then the failure rate coming from us vendors or the local B&M

and i have yet to see a US vendor put a warranty on every product AND free shipping

Last edited:
Thanks for all the helpful info! I'm getting a vamo for sure and definitely an iclear 30 (I am buying some replacement heads from vaporbeast) they both seem to be legit and if not hell I got em for like 60% off you cant beat that im also trying some obvious knock offs too just because they will be back ups anyways so I guess cant lose either way

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Sounds like your well on your way. Best of luck.
Some will scold about shopping china, but it saved me Big time.. in more ways than one. I was totally lost as a noob and quickly finding a China connection or two was a cost blessing. I had no clue about which devices or what juices I would need or like. I probably spent near $2k in 9 months but at a savings of another 2.5K. Now, with the down turn in the economy and my hours being cut at work, I'm all but tapped out. Fortunately I've gathered enough together to last for quite some time.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: SPAM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread